• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

FANTASY FOOTBALL SIGN UP - 2010

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
To join simply private message (PM) me your email address and I will send you an invite.Don't know how to send a PM, then leave a note here and I will pm you back.Cash money and bragging rights to winner.This year we have a 20 member limit. If we exceed that we will add a second league.Draft is set for Tuesday, Sep 7, 2010 at 10:30pm EST that's New York time for those of you that can't figure out ESTWhen signing up at the FF site, please use your forum name as part of your team name if possible . That way we know exactly who we are playing against.-- Edited by Mben on Monday 22nd of August 2011 11:28:53 AM

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
RE: FANTASY FOOTBALL SIGN UP

Who is going to take down 2009's Fantasy Football Champion?? CONGRATULATIONS TO WHATTHECK7112009 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!!And winner of 50 Big Ones!!WTG Buddy!
champion.jpg
Here's some threads where you all can see what a good time we have playing FF. https://www.nodepositforum.com/forum.spark?aBID=89469&p=70

Mben

Staff member

Who is going to take down 2009's Fantasy Football Champion?? CONGRATULATIONS TO WHATTHECK7112009 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!!And winner of 50 Big Ones!!WTG Buddy!
champion.jpg

Mben

Staff member

And btw, I'm playing! Who's gonna try to take this girl down this year? 

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Mben wrote: And btw, I'm playing! Who's gonna try to take this girl down this year? 
THIS girl is thinking maybe she might 

country

I would like to be in fantasy football, But do not know how to PM"
country

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

country wrote: I would like to be in fantasy football, But do not know how to PMcountry
All right guys, lets try this-if you are not sure how to send a PM, just click here: <a href="forum.spark?aBID=89469&p=63&recipientID=444118&memberID=444118" >PM Belgamo</a> 

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

country wrote: I would like to be in fantasy football, But do not know how to PMcountry
All right guys, lets try this-if you are not sure how to send a PM, just click here: <a href="forum.spark?aBID=89469&p=63&recipientID=444118&memberID=444118" >PM Belgamo</a>1. In the subject line, just put Fantasy Football or FF 2. And  in the message just put your email address and ask Belgamo to send you and invite.3. Then click  Send Message  
biggrin.gif

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Okay I just Pmed you my email address you are all going down this year...:)

Mben

Staff member

I found this post from last year and it still applies to this year too! Go and read this little <a href="https://www.nodepositforum.com/forum.spark?aBID=89469&p=3&topicID=30012824" target="_self" title="FF Beginners Guide">beginners guide </a>I wrote for all the ladies............peteyweestro, st8rlagger, chaz, whattheck, stallions, vacant1 and belgamo. HA HA HA HA HA

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA

Let the games begin.. I am going to try this out. Watch out guys here I come

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Ok sent my PM...I am taking you all down! I was smoking last year til the end. Only better this year I think!

kkessler

New York Gambler

do i sign on as a NFL member already with that password and username or do i sign up for NFL.com?

kkessler

New York Gambler

and what....after i sign up for an account then i will be prompted to enter that id # and password???    im so confused      

Mben

Staff member

kkessler wrote: and what....after i sign up for an account then i will be prompted to enter that id # and password???    im so confused
kkessler, did you ask Belgamo for an invite to join the league? If so, click on the link in the invitation email you receive(d) and register an account at NFL.com. After you register an account you should be directed into our league where you will then make a up a team name for your team. After that, you will wait for draft day to start picking your players.  

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder

You should all be getting emails from nfl.com , we are over the 50% of the leuge being filled, so get with me to get one of the remaining spots.
"
"
If you did not get the email or deleted it thinking it was spam, LMK and i will resend it.

myreza

Hi Belgamo, this is my PM Private message.. I dont know what to write.Regardsmyrezamohammadyusufreza@yahoo.com

Mben

Staff member

myreza wrote: Hi Belgamo, this is my PM Private message.. I dont know what to write.Regardsmyrezamohammadyusufreza@yahoo.com
Hi myreza, I am sending you a PM with sign up info. Thanks for playing!!  Look at the top right corner under log in details where it says you have 1 new private message and click that to read it.  

Mben

Staff member

No smart a$$ answers here, ok?"
"
Who are the Chicago Bears ??? "
"
There is a member who signed up in our league who's name is the Chicago Bears . "
"
I want to know who the member is.

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder

Chas is in, only 4 spots left, so hyurry up and send me a PM with your email addy

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY

I just sent you a pm Bel, i will smash everyone this year!!!!

Mben

Staff member

Now I want to know who the Chicago Bears and No Deposit Forum are???"
"
LOL I swear I look like a dumb a$$ asking those questions. "
"
Members signed up with those team names and we will have no idea which member we are playing against and putting a beating on! lol "
"
Please come back and post who you are please. (bears and forum only) "
"

country

FANTASY FOOTBALL SIGN UP

Hi, I would like to play fantasy football, My E-Mail is xxx tryingtowinbig Look forward to being in.     Thanks Belgamo    Thomas Patton

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder

Send your email, we are just about there and ready for the games to start.

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA

Yes, can't wait for this to start even though I am totally clueless It will be loads of fun though.

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder

OK 2 of the 4 remaining spots were taken today, I sent at least 4 people the password after that so FIRST COME FIRST PASS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brainman82