• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Finally some great news about my situation to those that cared..........

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
I finally got my career started again after a year and a half of being unemployed and very nearly losing everything several times. So to those that cared and were able to help us out thank you so much and one day once i am back on my feet i hope to make it up but for now i am ecstatic about being employed again, i finally feel like a man again.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Yay petey! It took some time, tears, prayers and a lil help but you are back on track, my friend.

So happy to hear the good news!

Reactions: Sookie

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I missed out on all your trials and tribulations, but sounds like things are headed in the right direction. And, to be fair, you missed out on all of my bad bad cr@p as well. And now on to better things!

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I finally got my career started again after a year and a half of being unemployed and very nearly losing everything several times. So to those that cared and were able to help us out thank you so much and one day once i am back on my feet i hope to make it up but for now i am ecstatic about being employed again, i finally feel like a man again.

You can make it up to me if you stop kicking my a$$ in Fantasy Football! :thumb:

Congrats! I know how tough it is to come back from adversity!

Reactions: Mben and Sookie