• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

First German Made History Winning The WSOP

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
 Pius Heinz, a 22 year old student, is $8,715,638 richer after winning the World Series of Poker tournament early in the morning on 11-9-11 at the Rio in Las Vegas.3 players were left in the tournament, Heinz, Ben Lamb of Las Vegas and Martin Staszko of the Czech Republic. Lamb was knocked out early which left Heinz and Staszko going head to head for the next 6 hours. Heinz's ace of spades and king of clubs held up against runner-up Martin Staszkos 10 and 7 of clubsHeinz is the second German to even get to to the final table which eventually won him the top prize and a most sought after trophy, the the WSOP champion gold bracelet.There were 6865 players entered into the tournament from 85 different countries ranging from ages 21 to 91. Staszko received $5,433,086 for his second place win and Lamb received a consolation prize of only $4,021,138. Only! lolThe buy in for this tournament was $10,000 and had a prizepool of $64,540,858.  

13mar13

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Staszko received $5,433,086 for his second place win and Lamb received a consolation prize of only $4,021,138. Only! lol i will gif it if i receive a consolation prize lol

Last edited by a moderator:
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
THX PIUS,
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
he is on a good way filling up his bankroll:dollarsign:, for me he`s not just the winner of the wsop. he is a poker legend , the first player from `deutschland`that finished 1st @the main event!!! NICE JOB and greetz from germany look at this video, [video=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kycdQnKPz0] damn, he couldt not fold a hand like this[/video]

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
dropDEADgorgeous wrote:
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
THX PIUS,
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
he is a poker legend , the first player from `deutschland`that finished 1st @the main event!!! NICE JOB and greetz from germany
 Congrats to everyone from deutschland ! :bigclap:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryptkeeper