1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

FORUM ISSUES - We need your findings please

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Mben, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Hi everyone! Lately the No Deposit Forum has been experiencing some minor issues (that's a nice way to put it instead of calling them bugs lol). Anyway, we would like to know if there are things that you are running into around the forum that just isn't right. If so, could you please post what you are finding in as much detail as possible? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone and have a WINNING day! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] -- Edited by Mben on Friday 25th of February 2011 02:39:11 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  2. SPADEAHOLIC

SPADEAHOLIC Thinks Too Much

HMMMMMMMM well lets seealready got: <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="abChatboxRow table" style="width:100%;height:60px;"><a href="http://www.nodepositforum.com/forum.spark?aBID=89469&p=20&memberID=444118" title="belgamo">belgamo </a> wrote 2h, 5m ago : OK!! centering issued fixed, blame it on me with an open center tag in the header [​IMG]Nope that about covers it[​IMG]
  3. SPADEAHOLIC

Wut row spoke to soon: Some topics open at bottom of chatbox here are 2 SS so you see what I mean:[​IMG][​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  4. SPADEAHOLIC

LOL gee its only the topics that I posted SS on hmmmm lmao
  5. Mben

Is anyone having a problem seeing the body of any posts.Specifically, when you click on the title of the post, go into the post and there is nothing there? Thanks!
  6. Mben

Is anyone having a problem seeing the body of any posts?Specifically, when you click on the title of the post, go into the post and there is nothing there?Thanks!
  7. kelwil

kelwil WELL KNOWN MEMBER

yes that is what is happening to me. Thanks
  8. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

The body of the post is there, it just starts at the bottom of the chatbox. Kind of a PITA, but liveable
  9. PSP

If I lower the screen width resolution, then it lines up fine, but then the text is tiny
  10. Tirileja

Tirileja Banned

I don't know if the problem still is there, but for a couple of days I was logged in until I went in and read a thread. I couldn't post anything. A little frustrating to be logged out all the time.
  11. PSP

Normally I'm running 1680X1050, IE8 and then NDF at 125% and getting the regular forum messages below the chatbox, but not overlapping. If I change the zoom to 100%, it is OK"
    "
    This is the only website where I have that problem - not an issue with Google Chrome
  12. crazyashell

crazyashell CRAZY ROLLER

I am having the same promble like psp and i am using internet explorer
  13. SPADEAHOLIC

[​IMG]Isn't that what I said and showed above [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]  
  14. PSP

Mine appears a little different - on mine, the forum part doesn't overlap the chatbox like yours does
  15. ronwin

ronwin NEW MEMBER

deposited at a few places and posted what i should. ithink...still havent been in a tournament lately,what am i doing wrong?  R-
  16. SPADEAHOLIC

Well ronwon you can't say you havn't been in any as for the EH one running now you entered to late[​IMG]:Here is the list of the tournament hopefuls. I will let you know who got added and who didn't based on the requirements when the rep lets me know. <table frame="void" cellspacing="0" rules="none" ><colgroup><col width="231" /><col width="170" /></colgroup>MEMBER NAME:ACCOUNT:GO Group Tournament 02/3/111/13/11 - 02/1/11morganthegirlGO0310492300kg5866OV0934653528bugscapGO0397129931 ronwin GO0290386431  
  17. Mben

Thanks for answering that spade. :)"
    "
    I want to keep this a technical thread and not a help me enter ... thread. "
    "
    Thanks everyone!
  18. SPADEAHOLIC

[​IMG][​IMG]Well technically speaking it is technical to answer these technical question, technically isn't it?[​IMG]     
  19. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

I have an issue to Mben, but it only happens with my Whats your weather thread. When I click on it, it opens the thread, but you have to scroll wayyyyy down before you see the first post.   Like I mentioned, this is the only thread that it happens to me with.   Does anyone else experience having to scroll down a ways before they are able to see the thread?  This particular thread or any others?                                                                                                  Pam
  20. SPADEAHOLIC

OMFG thats what I said!"
    Hey PMM take my 2nd post out the one with the 2 screenshots and see if that fixes it
  21. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Yess, now I see alot of us are saying the same thing about the posts starting way down the scroll bar.   Didnt mean to repeat what others have already said. [​IMG]This thread will be viewed by Belgamo, and we will see what can be done. Thanks for all the input gang, it really helps alot to have folks tell us what they are seeing and having to deal with.                                                                                    Pam
  22. SPADEAHOLIC

[​IMG]COUGH COUGH  [​IMG] DIDN T SOMEONE TELL YOU THIS MORNING WHAT WAS WRONG? [​IMG]COUGH COUGH[​IMG] DIDN T YOU DO WHAT THAT SOMEONE SAID AND IT FIXED IT? [​IMG]COUGH COUGH[​IMG][​IMG]  
  23. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Yes Gang:  After I wrote the last thread, Spade caught me in chat and he shared with me the problem as far as why certain threads start at the end of the chat box. Screen resolution, size of certain screen shots and pics that were loaded, thats about as technical as I can get without confusing myself.  hahaI'll leave the technical explanation to Belgamo, Spade, or PSP.  Now those are some smart guys for sure.                                                                                                PamTHANK YOU for all the posts that pointed to this problem, and Spade for really narrowing it down to a fixable problem.   You too PSP. Your post about screen resolution really started the ball rolling.-- Edited by PMM2008 on Sunday 27th of February 2011 08:52:41 AM
  24. PSP

It seems to be a browser sensitive issue. If I use Google Chrome, everything looks fine, but IE8 is a problem with any level of magnification
  25. Mben

Thanks for all the input everyone! Are there any other issues you may be running into along with this main one that's been posted about?
  26. Mben

Looks like they fixed the run on sentences or lists when we were posting using the quick reply box at the bottom rather than the advanced editor . [​IMG]
  27. SPADEAHOLIC

Agreed Chrome is fine IE8 does it and Firefox 
  28. Mben

Who else is seeing this when posting within Internet Explorer? All the black is what I am referring to. I see it in IE only. Not Chrome or FireFox. How ugly and what a mess. lol [​IMG]
  29. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

I am using IE Mben, but are not having the problem you are having. All thru this, I never did get the black screen behind the posting, so I dont know why others are.  [​IMG]We need more bug spray. [​IMG][​IMG]
  30. PSP

I get the black screen occasionally with IE as well - haven't recognized a pattern as to when it appears.