1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

FOURTH SEGMENT WINNERS OF THE VEGAS TRIP GIVEAWAY

Discussion in 'CLOSED FORUM CONTESTS' started by Mben, May 1, 2011.

1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

THE FOURTH SEGMENT WINNERS IN OUR TRIP TO VEGAS GIVEAWAY ARE ... PokerProChase crazysider slottyhottie  And here are the names that are going to be in the live draw on 5/3/11! Good Luck to you all!!!! Norleen pheapgirl bugscap pheapgirl crazysider pokerprochase str8ball     pheapgirl lauralaten  PokerProChase crazysider slottyhottie
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  2. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

GL to all!!!
  3. krystalkitty

When When When???? is the draw?
  4. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

The draw is tomorrow kitty. We will have it in the chat box at appx 7PM est. [​IMG] Isnt this exciting? I am stoked about it.                                                                                          Pam
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  5. krystalkitty

That's right...Today is only Monday lol.....Am working way to much I think...
  6. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Attention Gang: [​IMG]The live reverse draw for the Las Vegas Giveaway will be held on the forum in the chat box with hopeful participation from the members.Time 7 PM EST on Wed 5/3/11 and will continue on until the last name is left in the hat. It is not necessary to be here for the draw but if you want to be here for the excitement, then by all means, drop on in. Unfortunatley Belgamo will not be able to attend, but wishes all the participants the best of luck.Hope to see you there......                                                                                                                PMM2008, Mben, Belgamo
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  7. pheapgirl

pheapgirl Banned

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooo excited. I will be there!
  8. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Awesome!!!!Wishing you great luck in the contest tonight.                                                                                            Pam