• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Free Birthday Chips

LORI222

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi All,I've been busy spinning away my free birthday chips.  Here's the list so far.  ROYAL VEGAS - $30 (had to ask)LUCKY NUGGET - 100 free spins on Loaded (Amounted to approximately $18.00)VEGAS REGAL - $50RED FLUSH - $10SLOTASTIS - $20ENGLISH HARBOR - 30000 Points ($30.00)VILLENTO - 5000 Points ($5)GRANDE VEGAS - $50ODDMAKER - $20JACKPOT CAPITAL - $50INET BET - $5 (had to ask)LUCKY CLUB - $10Still Spinning!  Happy Birthday to all club members born in September !!Regards,Lori

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI!!"
"
That's a great list of presents!!"
"
Good luck to you!!

omeg

That is an awesome lists of free chips for your birthday Lori.  Lots and lots of fun. I hope your able to turn each of those into a cashout. Happy Birthday!!!!                                                                                            Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI!Ya gotta love the Birthday freebies!!!!!!!Hope you hit it big with your B-Day chips.Have a great night and enjoy your special day.Tony