1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

FRUSTRATION!!

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by krystalkitty, Aug 5, 2016.

1. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

I know, it is called gambling...Big Bopper and Super 6.....Personally, I have never played slots like these...And no way would I call then anything but CRAP...Really, after spinning, and spinning and spinning...Did I say spinning???? Go to the bonus round playing $3.00; go to the bonus...walla $3.00 I win...TY for listening! WOW!! Nice win.
    Sookie likes this.
  2. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

Wow kk, :( sorry that sucks!
  3. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

kk, that Big Bopper bonus round is painful. It takes so long, I hate his singing. I literally cringe when I hit it. I know it'll take forever to win squat with that bonus feature. lol

I can't think of what Super 6's bonus feature is off the top of my head.

And I think you are talking about the amount you won, but I wanted to give my opinion on at least Big Bopper's bonus feature.
    Sookie likes this.
  4. Pizano

Pizano WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I almost never win anything good on those features, and that's IF you even hit them. Big Bopper especially. I think I won a good bonus once on that game. The only big hits I ever see for either of those two games are when the wilds come out and you hit 5 reels stacked. I am not a fan of them myself either.
    Mben likes this.