• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

FRUSTRATION!!

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
I know, it is called gambling...Big Bopper and Super 6.....Personally, I have never played slots like these...And no way would I call then anything but CRAP...Really, after spinning, and spinning and spinning...Did I say spinning???? Go to the bonus round playing $3.00; go to the bonus...walla $3.00 I win...TY for listening! WOW!! Nice win.

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
kk, that Big Bopper bonus round is painful. It takes so long, I hate his singing. I literally cringe when I hit it. I know it'll take forever to win squat with that bonus feature. lol

I can't think of what Super 6's bonus feature is off the top of my head.

And I think you are talking about the amount you won, but I wanted to give my opinion on at least Big Bopper's bonus feature.

Reactions: Sookie

Pizano

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I almost never win anything good on those features, and that's IF you even hit them. Big Bopper especially. I think I won a good bonus once on that game. The only big hits I ever see for either of those two games are when the wilds come out and you hit 5 reels stacked. I am not a fan of them myself either.

Reactions: Mben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafael1216