• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

gaming club jackpot cruise final won 7th place

virgie

NDF FRIEND
I finally won a good one. waited to the end to buy in cause i was in 8th place when i played then went down to the 18th and new i had a good shot. here is the winning screenshot

belgamo2

Banned
You deserve this nice win mama!  You do a lot for your family and I am glad to see good stuff coming back your way!  I am so excited and happy for you! Way to Go!taco

Last edited by a moderator:

virgie

NDF FRIEND
they are trying to tell me know that i did not win. so i am fighting with them about this. i have just sent over the screenshot but they are trying to tell me there was no final tonight....lol....soooo stressful..

virgie

NDF FRIEND
they finally got it all figured out and i just got my 500.00 deposited into my acct.yeah..... so i cashed out 400.00 and playing the other 100.00play these tourneys. you can win if you play enough of them...lol... there are alot of them out there

sexybikermama

sexybikermama
WAY TO GO  virgie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!here u all go I know its nothing compare to virgie's, but who knew we would of even place any wheres on these games..........funny part is, after the (i think it was) 5 mins time we ended in 7th place. Now thats funny huh????? hahaha!!!!!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
WTG McV !!!!!"
"
It seems that more and more people are getting into the tournaments. I'm wondering if we should have a winning tournament screenshot thread in the main winning screenshot thread??"
"
Now don't go and spend that win all in one place!!!
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

virgie

NDF FRIEND
congrats. heather, 5.00 is 5.00... i have one thousands once off of winning 2.50.. you never know what can happen with the money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdamClarson