• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Go Group

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
And I third that motion!"
"
Unfortunately, we can't make them do anything, but I can ask if they ever will come back. "

Mben

Staff member
So, I asked about the Quickies , signman. I am assuming those were the freerolls you were talking about."
"
Guess what? They are coming back in February!! BUT they are not going to be free. The entry into them is going to be $1.99 for right now. Anything can change between now and Feb but that's how it stands for now."
"
I do know that they will have a few .25 tournaments throughout Feb. They will be available Mon - Thr with a $750 Real Money Prize Pool. That's a pretty cheap entry fee, I would say."
"
I know this is not the answer you were hoping for but now we know.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
I asked about the FREE quickies and found out that they will not be back this month or next month."
"
There are quickies going on right now at the GO group but they have a $1.99 entry fee. This is the case for the quickies in February also."
"
Most likely, we will have to consider those freerolls a thing of the past until they come up with something new, bigger and better that could beat those awesome 2.5 hr FREE quickies .

signman48

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks for asking about them Mben,"
I was hoping you or the other Moderators might give them a jolt"
and they might bring those free quickie tournaments back."
I know you can't make them ."
It was nice to have them in between broke times, Which is right now.LOL"
I'll be ready to depo again soon with the Go Group (My favorite if you hadn't guessed by now)"
"
This member gives thanks to Mben, Belgamo, and PMM for all the things you do for this forum."
If there are more Moderators, I thank them too.

omeg

This member gives thanks to Mben, Belgamo, and PMM for all the things you do for this forum.If there are more Moderators, I thank them too._____________________________________________________________________Thank you signman48, for the nice words.   It was very kind of you to Thank us for the job we do.It is a job I love, and take great pride in,  as I know Mben and Belgamo do as well.The wonderful members we have here, like yourself, make it a wonderful place to spend time at.                                                                                   Pam                                                                                       

Mben

Staff member
signman48 wrote: Thanks for asking about them Mben,I was hoping you or the other Moderators might give them a joltand they might bring those free quickie tournaments back.I know you can't make them .It was nice to have them in between broke times, Which is right now.LOLI'll be ready to depo again soon with the Go Group (My favorite if you hadn't guessed by now)This member gives thanks to Mben, Belgamo, and PMM for all the things you do for this forum.If there are more Moderators, I thank them too.
You're welcome, signman. I will still push for them whenever I talk to the rep in the future. Just to let him know that we have not forgotten about the FREE quickies.  I really, really appreciate your kind words also. Makes what we do around here ........... count!  I appreciate also, that you are as active as you are. Keep it up! 
biggrin.gif
I have to say now, I appreciate ALL our members! Without all of you, this forum would not exist!