• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Go Ohio Bobcats

tking1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I've been an Athens ohio resident my whole life, and too see the Ohio Bobcats (Athens Ohio) put it too Georgetown Hoyas in the NCAA basketball tournament was a thing too see.  They play Tennessee tomorrow at 3:25 est saturday. If they win that game and Ohio State Buckeyes win there next 2 games it will be an all Ohio matchup.  I would have to go with the Bobcats, but I'm a big buckeye fan also. Did Anyone else here at the forum watch Ohio vs Georgetown?   

tking1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
The Ohio, Akron game in the mac championship was one of the best games all year.  Im an Akron fan also via The King Lebron James. Ive always wandered if he went to college if it would have been for the zips. Could you imagine that. That would have been awsome.

Mistye81

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yes, I watched the game! Been watching games almost nonstop since they began, no time for anything else. I gotta go with my Jayhawks though! Really hoping they hold up and make it all the way again this year!

LIMODANE55

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Damn near got into a fist fight over LaBron one time...."
"
Some Old Bag insisted that he should go to college so that he could make something of"
himself and More $...."
"
DAH

Mistye81

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well my Jayhawks played like shit, and lost. I am so mad, lost a fat wad of cash as well, I really thought for sure that they had it this year! :(

tking1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mine to Myste81, I just checked the scores and couldn't believe the Jayhawks lost. I was so mad after the bobcats lost I just turned the channel. At least I got the buckeyes left and I think xavier still init, I'm just about burnout on college basketball, but The cleveland Cavs I can't miss a game.

Mistye81

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Sucks bad, I am done with watching, I really don't care about any other teams, Kansas State is still in it right now, but deep down I want them to lose too, they are one of KU biggest rivals. I want everyone to lose at this point, lol!!"