• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Going in for a Sleep Study tonight

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
I've had sleep Apnea for over 20 years. Well, in 2009 I had a heart attack, and quad Bypass surgery. Since then, my family says I do not stop breathing in my sleep anymore. I still have severe Insomnia. Now, my Dr. is sending me for a sleep study. Here's the thing though, from what I've seen of C-Pap machines, I'd never be able to sleep wearing one! Has anyone here ever had to wear one? Does it keep you from sleeping? Sorry to bring this up here, but I'm kinda nervous about the whole thing. Thanks for any advice in advance. :sleep:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Well it's official, I have Apnea. Next I go get fitted for that C-Pap, Luke.....I'm NOT your fathaaaaa! lmao.

omeg

Hi Mikey7a....Sending thoughts and prayers your new diagnosis won't give your life to much trouble andyou are able to adjust to it okay.At least you have a sense of humor about it. :lol: That never hurts does it!Take care,                                                                                                                Pam 

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Oh gosh! I had to see what that machine looked like and ummmm, I hear ya Mikey! Who would ever be able to sleep with that on their face? "
So if your family says you DON'T stop breathing in your sleep anymore, why did the study say you DO?