1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

GOOD BYE MY DEAR FRIENDS

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by cat034, Jan 28, 2011.

1. cat034

cat034 KITTY CAT 034

Im sorry to say i would like to close my account here at this forum its been real. I will miss some of you have have come to know thru here and im wishing you all the best of luck.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  2. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

Wishing the best for you cat.........Have a wonderful life and it's been great to have met you!!!
  3. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

cat:[​IMG]You are a wonderful member to this forum.  Hoping you at least come back and say hello from time to time.  You'll be missed, please know that. [​IMG]Wishing you all the best .......                                                                                    Pam
  4. nonna

nonna WELL KNOWN MEMBER

[​IMG]take care of yourself
  5. 13mar13

13mar13 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

OUR BETTY BOOP I wish the best for you!!!!![​IMG]
  6. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

cat, if there is anything you want to talk about, PM me. I have always been here for you.
  7. cat034

cat034 KITTY CAT 034

I MUST REALLY HAVE NINE LIVES lol thanks guys for such caring and warm thoughts. A special thank you to psp,mben and pam you guys are great. Im sticking [​IMG][​IMG]around if its ok[​IMG]
  8. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

I'm really glad that you are going to stick around! [​IMG]
  9. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

I am sooooooo happy you decided to stay with us here at NDF.  [​IMG][​IMG]Looking forward to seeing you on the forum, and chatting in the chat box with you cat.Thanks for staying!!!                                                                                               Pam 
  10. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Remember you said a cat always returns home? Well, I am really glad you know where your home is. Or that you are still going to consider NDF as one of your homes.  Glad you had a change of heart. [​IMG]  
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  11. cat034

cat034 KITTY CAT 034

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  12. idumitra

idumitra WELL KNOWN MEMBER

stay with us CAT !!!we all like your presence here !
  13. cat034

cat034 KITTY CAT 034

thanks guys and gals also thanks trish for such a great pm hope to see you for our am coffee and chat(you 2 my dear kk[​IMG])