• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

GOOD BYE MY DEAR FRIENDS

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
Im sorry to say i would like to close my account here at this forum its been real. I will miss some of you have have come to know thru here and im wishing you all the best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

cat:You are a wonderful member to this forum.  Hoping you at least come back and say hello from time to time.  You'll be missed, please know that.
cry.gif
Wishing you all the best .......                                                                                    Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
cat, if there is anything you want to talk about, PM me. I have always been here for you.

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
I MUST REALLY HAVE NINE LIVES lol thanks guys for such caring and warm thoughts. A special thank you to psp,mben and pam you guys are great. Im sticking around if its ok

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I'm really glad that you are going to stick around!

omeg

cat034 wrote: I MUST REALLY HAVE NINE LIVES lol thanks guys for such caring and warm thoughts. A special thank you to psp,mben and pam you guys are great. Im sticking around if its ok
I am sooooooo happy you decided to stay with us here at NDF.  Looking forward to seeing you on the forum, and chatting in the chat box with you cat.Thanks for staying!!!                                                                                               Pam 

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
cat034 wrote: I MUST REALLY HAVE NINE LIVES lol thanks guys for such caring and warm thoughts. A special thank you to psp,mben and pam you guys are great. Im sticking around if its ok
Remember you said a cat always returns home? Well, I am really glad you know where your home is. Or that you are still going to consider NDF as one of your homes.  Glad you had a change of heart. 
party.gif

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
Mben wrote:  
Remember you said a cat always returns home? Well, I am really glad you know where your home is. Or that you are still going to consider NDF as one of your homes.  Glad you had a change of heart. i do roam around but this is my home .I download from here and i always come back.(i know as long as i follow the rules if theres a problem i have backup)  

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
thanks guys and gals also thanks trish for such a great pm hope to see you for our am coffee and chat(you 2 my dear kk)