• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Good riddance to BAD rubbish!

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Seems Ariel Castro has hung himself last night in his cell. In case you don't remember him, he was the sick s.o.b. that held those three girls prisoners for years in Cleveland. I hope this brings complete closure to these poor victims. As for him, cya, wouldn't wanna be ya!  :closed: :dead: 

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

I hope he took some ice cubes, cause it is sure HOT down there!!!!!So long dirt bag.
bleh.gif
bleh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Saving tax payers money! :clap: "
He was on a every 30 minute watch (not suicide watch where he would be under constant monitoring) ...... think he had a hand in his well deserved exit?!?!?!?

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
They say he hung himself, but if another convict helped him off the planet, I can't say that I mind that either! These cretins forget that petty criminals, guys caught with drugs, or even violent gang members ALL have mothers, sisters, sons, and daughters too. I try to be a moderate, this being the one huge exception. If you commit a crime against humanity, if you are a perverted, sick, bastard, there really is no cruel enough punishment for you! "
Sorry, but as a dad and grand dad, I truly believe we are much too soft on heinous sex offenders.