1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

GOOGLE Toolbar download link/SPELL CHECKER

Discussion in 'WELCOME FORUM GUEST' started by belgamo, Mar 19, 2008.

1. belgamo

belgamo No Deposit Forum Founder

Just a suggestion for those asking for a spell check. A very good spell check is included with the GOOGLE TOOL BAR for free download. I use it all the time, not only here but at other forums too.
  2. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

RE: Spell checker

And I thought I was your spell checker ! LOL [​IMG]"
    "
    Thanks for the suggestion !
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  3. belgamo

belgamo No Deposit Forum Founder

RE: Spell checker

Dear editor,    I just get lazy.LOL
  4. belgamo2

belgamo2 Banned

Wow, I didn't expect the google toolbar to have so many features. It has a translator to translate english words into other languages..this would be cool to have and use when chatting w/NDCGF member mademosielle lolie. I am including all the software info with a download link. This toolbar is also available in a seperate firefox download.

Link to: Google Toolbar
    Google Toolbar 5.0.1112.7760 (IE) Beta
    1.27MB (Freeware) -

Keep the power of Google search close at hand. Google Toolbar puts a search box in your browser, making it easier than ever to find anything you want on the Web.
    The version available here is for Internet Explorer only. A Firefox version is also available from Browsers and Plugins.

Main Features

• Popup Blocker: Make surfing the web easier by stopping annoying popups.
    • AutoFill: Automatically fill in a form with the click of a button.
    • BlogThis: Create a weblog post pointing to the page you are visiting.
    • Country Search: Restrict your search to pages located in a specific country.
    • Google Search: Access Google's search technology from any web page.
    • Search Site: Search only the pages of the site you're visiting.
    • PageRank: See Google's ranking of the current page.
    • Page Info: Access more information about a page including similar pages, pages that link back to that page, as well as a cached snapshot.
    • Highlight: Highlight your search terms as they appear on the page; each word in its own color.
    • Word Find: Find your search terms wherever they appear on the page.
    • SpellCheck - Check your spelling whenever you type in web forms.
    • WordTranslator - Translate English words into other languages.
    • AutoLink (US only) - Turn street addresses into links to online maps.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
  5. rockymeet

rockymeet Banned

Hello admin thanks for share great post i know about this but what about this Oxford English Dictionary with Pronunciation - Portable (VelvetGrl) ? if any one like it keep vote and please suggestion new dictionary :) 
  6. Lol,Yeah Google tool bar are one of the best tool bars i have ever used.. I would recommend this tool bar to every one :)