• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Gossip Slots Withdrawal

lingomr

A Hot Mess
So I finally found that illusive cash out button I keep reading about. On a $25 deposit with no bonus, I hit a huge win on Slots Angels via mobile. I was playing $0.02 bet 5 times 13 lines won over $800. I decided that I would, for the first time EVER, cash out. I requested a withdrawal for $700 leaving almost $200 to keep playing. I had sent in documents when I first signed up about 6 months ago and I had the option to return the amount to my debit card, which was awesome. Feeling really good about myself, I played a little while longer and was up to $500, then $1000, then $2000..!..! I finally quit at a remaining balance of $1400 and called for information on processing 2 withdrawals at once, etc. Gossip Slots increased my payout to $1500, with a 1.5%+$15 fee to be released to my bank today!!!!! Wow. I'll keep you posted. Anyone cashout with Gossip?:banana:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
52946378.jpg

Reactions: lingomr

lingomr

A Hot Mess
Account history says withdraw completed and processed. $37.50 in fees on $1500. My bank updates at 3am EST, so maybe I'll have it in the morning... Wow, what an easy process.

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaes14