1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Gossip Slots Withdrawal

Discussion in 'CURRENT CASH OUT AND WITHDRAWAL INFORMATION' started by lingomr, Sep 24, 2015.

1. lingomr

lingomr A Hot Mess

So I finally found that illusive cash out button I keep reading about. On a $25 deposit with no bonus, I hit a huge win on Slots Angels via mobile. I was playing $0.02 bet 5 times 13 lines won over $800. I decided that I would, for the first time EVER, cash out. I requested a withdrawal for $700 leaving almost $200 to keep playing. I had sent in documents when I first signed up about 6 months ago and I had the option to return the amount to my debit card, which was awesome. Feeling really good about myself, I played a little while longer and was up to $500, then $1000, then $2000..!..! I finally quit at a remaining balance of $1400 and called for information on processing 2 withdrawals at once, etc. Gossip Slots increased my payout to $1500, with a 1.5%+$15 fee to be released to my bank today!!!!! Wow. I'll keep you posted. Anyone cashout with Gossip?:banana:
    slotgal47, Mben and Sookie like this.

: gossip slots
  2. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

[​IMG]
    lingomr likes this.
  3. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

From what I've heard the cashout should be fairly quick from Gossip Slots.
  4. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Congratulations, lingomr! :bigclap:
    Sookie likes this.
  5. mdexter

mdexter WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Congratulations!! Nice win.
    Sookie likes this.
  6. lingomr

lingomr A Hot Mess

Account history says withdraw completed and processed. $37.50 in fees on $1500. My bank updates at 3am EST, so maybe I'll have it in the morning... Wow, what an easy process.
    Mben and Sookie like this.
  7. daniela6968

daniela6968 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Wow!!
    Mben and Sookie like this.
  8. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

:bigclap::bigclap::bigclap:
    Mben likes this.
  9. lingomr

lingomr A Hot Mess

$1500 posted this morning 3am!!!! 6 days turn around over the weekend!! Gossip Slots you rock!
    daniela6968, Mben and Sookie like this.
  10. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

:banana: Don't spend it all in one place ;)
  11. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

:gogirl:That's super awesome!