• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed GRAND BAY, ROADHOUSE REELS, JUPITER CLUB, LAKE PALACE & BELLA VEGAS CONTEST ~ CLOSE 6-14-16

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
The Grand prive contest closes tomorrow night. Do we have any more entries? :roll:

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

Staff member
Grand-Prive-Contest-Winners_zps13bbc031.gif

:bigclap: CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS! :bigclap:

1st - $75 - barbiedoll - 8425 - Bella Vegas
2nd - $50 - makemyday - 8007 - Bella Vegas
3rd - $25 - pat mancine - 8762 - Bella Vegas
4th - $25 - molliy - 4590 - Jupiter Club
5th - $25 - grr1980 - 0135 - Bella Vegas

:dollarsign: WAY TO GO AND ENJOY YOUR PRIZE! :dollarsign:

FL State PLAY 4 Evening Lotto #'s

8 - 3 - 9 - 2

Reactions: molliy

Mben

Staff member
I sent an email to the rep again yesterday (third one) and since I still haven't heard from him, I just sent another (fourth one) to him from a different email account of mine in hopes (not really hoping, but it'll be better to hope for that rather than he dropped off the face of the Earth) that they have been going to his SPAM box.

Super sorry about this, winners. :(

grrr1980

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I sent an email to the rep again yesterday (third one) and since I still haven't heard from him, I just sent another (fourth one) to him from a different email account of mine in hopes (not really hoping, but it'll be better to hope for that rather than he dropped off the face of the Earth) that they have been going to his SPAM box.

Super sorry about this, winners. :(
No need to apologize. You are obviously doing all that you can and it is greatly appreciated. THANKS!!! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slyyoung86