• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Grand Eagle Withdrawal

melnzac

This is my first time making a withdrawal and i just have a few questions.  I am with drawing on the first frees spins no deposit bonus.  I won $4.00 off my 15 free spins and made playthru and have $200 after forfeiting the bonus. I should do that right? So I am reading the conditions and it says for winning off the first welcome bonus where no deposit has been made the max is 100  to withdraw.  What does forfeiting the deposit really mean? so I dont withdraw more or what? And what would then happen to the remaining balance? Please help!! 

omeg

Hi there:Max withdraw is $100, anything above that is not withdrawable if I am understanding your post correctly.I think in this instance, forfeiting the deposit simply means you didnt make one so the amount you can withdraw is much less.I would play the remaining balance down for comp point accumulation, and when you get to $100, hit the cash out button.Way to go on making the playthru off of free spins, that is tuff to do. :yourock:If I am not answering your questions, or I am not understanding your post correctly, please let me know.                                                          Pam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Terrijo