• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Grande Vegas - They Say "Patience is a Virtue"

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I deposited $45 and took a 125% bonus at Grande Vegas well over a week ago. I made playthrough that night and could have cashed out $1700. I decided to play it slow and after a week, racked my balance up to $2600.01. I figured it was time to cash out and did so. I cashed out $2440 with a $60 wire fee which totaled the max of $2500 per wire allowed. That left me some money to continue playing with.

Lots of little hits added up. These are not all of them, but they are what got my deposit through playthrough.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    349.4 KB · Views: 526
  • 3.png
    3.png
    736.5 KB · Views: 531
  • 4.png
    4.png
    754.9 KB · Views: 520
  • 5.png
    5.png
    742.1 KB · Views: 516
  • 6.png
    6.png
    698.6 KB · Views: 518
  • 7.png
    7.png
    716.5 KB · Views: 544
  • woohoo.png
    woohoo.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 499
Reactions: molliy and Sookie

Mben

Staff member
Be sure to let us know when money is in hand:)
I will.

I cashed out this past Monday, was approved and processed on Wednesday and the email said the wire can take 5-15 business days. So again, I am waiting patiently. ;)

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

Staff member
I had set up text alerts on my checking account so I didn't have to go in and check every 5 minutes for the wire. No texts this morning so just now I continued on with my usual routine of checking my account. Lo and behold, the money is in my account! I cashed out a week ago yesterday. Yay!

Reactions: molliy and Sookie

Mben

Staff member
Just saw this. Glad you got your winnings:) You treat yourself to something nice??? :awesome;
I treated my family. Steak dinner for the big kids. Toy shopping for the little kids. Then spent a chunk of change on my car. Oh and I bought my daughter a vinyl cutting machine so she can make custom t-shirts, really anything you can make custom ... coozies, beanies. I'm hoping it'll help her bring extra money into their household.

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

Staff member
Been trying to rack my brain to think of something I would like on a shirt. what are the size ranges? Does she have a website? TY!
You can request any size t-shirt. No website yet. I told her to at least start with a FB page. (which I will probably end up making for her. lol)

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Thanks. FB is great exposure. She can have friends, and friends of friends and friends of those friends :biglol: I'd like to get one for my daughter which says SELFIE DIVA, but don't think she'd wear it :lol:

Reactions: Sookie and Mben