• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

GRANDE VEGAS

Lets say I was very very happy. Now I hope and pray they pay. Could only cash out 2500.00
download.spark
download.spark

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Those are awesome screenshots and a great cashout, GREATHOUSE!!!:bigclap: Grande Vegas does pay! :thumb:

omeg

BEAUTIFUL SCREENSHOTS.Thanks for posting, and congrats. :roll:                                            Pam

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Congrats on your  nice  win. I have cashed out there a few times and received a check about  3 days after my withdrawal was approved.

Thank you all. This was from a 45.00 deposit. I am having it wired instead of a check. That was why I could only do the 2500, it was the max cashout out allowed for a day. I hope I have more luck that that one.

Suppose to be in my bank tomorrow, that is the 10 days. Seems like it is taking forever. If not there tomorrow I will be getting back a hold of them. They sent it May 11th.

Well not in the bank today like I was told more than once from live chat. Email said it was sent on the 11th. Just talked to live chat they are now saying different. They are saying they are running 3 to 4 days delay. But two days ago it was to be in my bank today. This is getting old. Why can't they just do what they say?  :angry: