• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Grankids on wintter break thus week.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Kids were off for winter break this week. They spent Mond. Tues. and Wed. with us. Today they made this snowman at their house. Parents are taking them bowling today and snow tubing tomorrow. How nice to be young.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Oh my goodness! That is the FUNEST picture I have seen ever!!!"
The snowman is AWESOME and the grand kids poses couldn't have been more perfect! That's one to send to a local news station! :clap:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Good Idea. I just submitted the picture   to Channel 9 News in Syracuse NY for the picture of the day. If it is chosen and gets the most likes on Facebook it will be shown at the end of the news for that day.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
nikkidog wrote: Good Idea. I just submitted the picture   to Channel 9 News in Syracuse NY for the picture of the day. If it is chosen and gets the most likes on Facebook it will be shown at the end of the news for that day.
If it gets chosen and is put on their Facebook wall, post the link here and we will like the you know what out of it! :maddance:

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
That is about the best built Snowman I have seen! I remember those fun filled day of winter. Now I just winter would go away:)