• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Michaels-7th-bday-card-gif_zps7ade3c87.gif
My handsome grandson is turning 7 today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL MAN! (pictures from his party on Sat. to follow)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 7TH BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL!

il_340x270.605672625_lcn5.jpg
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!!!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 7TH BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL!

minecraftsign-580x448.png

Mben

Staff member
You all know how much I adore my grandson, so I wanted to share the collage his mom made for his 7th birthday. Some of the pictures of him when he was a baby are just too cute not to share! The one where he is in the red, blue and grey was taken after he got his first hair cut ever. And I absolutely love the one at the top where he is sitting on my front steps.

Lunadelmar

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Being a Grandma of 10 I know how you feel! I love and adore each and everyone of them. Happiest of days to your grandson Michael!

Mben

Staff member
Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone! Michael's party was a hit yesterday. I'll post some pictures once I sort them all out. "
And Lunadelmar, I can see that your are a proud grandma 10 times over! :smile:

Lunadelmar

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Each and everyone of them my delight and joy ! I have 7 boys and 3 girls . From 19 to 1yr old . My four kids kept Grandma busy

Mben

Staff member
Lunadelmar wrote: Each and everyone of them my delight and joy ! I have 7 boys and 3 girls . From 19 to 1yr old . My four kids kept Grandma busy
They sure did! lolI just have my one daughter and she gave me 3. Let's see ... if I had 4 kids with her 3 kid average, I'd be a grandma of 12. Oh boy ... no thanks. I'm tired just thinking about that! LOLHere are some pictures from his party yesterday.<a href="https://www.nodepositforum.com/t58288247/michaels-minecraft-birthday-bash/#.U-fxRmOTuiY" >https://www.nodepositforum.com/t58288247/michaels-minecraft-birthday-bash/#.U-fxRmOTuiY</a>

Lunadelmar

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Looks like a super great time was had by all ! BTW I had one grandson all about the Minecraft one Christmas as well lol