• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

HAPPY HALLOWEEN NDF!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Halloween2012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Trick or Treat! lol"
To this day, The Exorcist is the only movie to truly scare me. I suppose it was that it was happening to a little girl, "
and my very religious upbringing. The technology has increased 1000 fold, but that movie gave me the hibby jibbys!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Same here! "
The Exorcist girl scares the crap outta me too. I can watch Freddy Krueger, Jason and all the Saw movies in the dark by myself with no problem but when it comes to the Exorcist and movies related to it, there's no way In hell I would watch them alone in the dark. And if there's no one to watch it with me or just to be here afterward, there's absolutely no way I'd watch it day or night. I am not going to be by myself with the thought of demons coming to visit me. lol"
Movies about the devil are based on real happenings. That's too close to my comfort. Jason and Freddy could have been created after a real sick individual but that's just a crazy person running around, not the devil.