• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Today we remember our heroes who served this great country of ours and those who are actively serving.

Have a good Memorial Day everyone!

a-day-to-remember-have-a-good-memorial-day.gif

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Is this really a "Happy" day - or more of a reflective day?

Reactions: Sookie

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
My Memorial Day was spent the same way for the last 20 years.......Memorial service at the club, Little Sauk Cemetery, LS River (wreath put in river for those lost at sea) and Long Bridge Cemetery! Get to shoot the M1 Grand rifle used in WW2. I can't imagine how those soldier's did it. Those things are heavier than heck and I can never get that bolt back!! Then back to club for lunch and a few cocktails to celebrate "so grateful" to be alive!

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
My Memorial Day was spent the same way for the last 20 years.......Memorial service at the club, Little Sauk Cemetery, LS River (wreath put in river for those lost at sea) and Long Bridge Cemetery! Get to shoot the M1 Grand rifle used in WW2. I can't imagine how those soldier's did it. Those things are heavier than heck and I can never get that bolt back!! Then back to club for lunch and a few cocktails to celebrate "so grateful" to be alive!
What a great way to spend Memorial Day, krystalkitty.

That's how the day should be spent ... honoring those who were lost, thanking those who are serving and being grateful for being alive.

I know you served and I thank you for that.

Reactions: Sookie