• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!

luvinlife55

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Don't forget to take the time to give thanks....even in the bleakest of times, there is always something or someone in your life to be thankful for! As for me....I'm very thankful that I get to spend the time taking care of my aging parents...an awesome gift!What or whom can you give thanks for?

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I am so blessed this Thanksgiving!  Last week a elderly member of my family nearly died due to a reaction to a new medication.  He stopped breathing in my arms and became unresponsive.  I sill spare you the details that immediately followed that moment.  However, let me just say that he is very much alive and thriving nearly 1 week after that ordeal!  I truly can't express how thankful I am of that!  Thank you, Lord.
floating.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

ring657130

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
HappyThanksgiving All! IamExtremely Thankfull today also. My father has been in the ICU since last Friday and had kidney failure due to his liver toxitity from medication, has been on dialysis and they moved him to a regular room this morning. Thankyou God for hearing my prayers!

victor777

Banned
ring657130 wrote: HappyThanksgiving All! IamExtremely Thankfull today also. My father has been in the ICU since last Friday and had kidney failure due to his liver toxitity from medication, has been on dialysis and they moved him to a regular room this morning. Thankyou God for hearing my prayers!
Nice to hear that good news, hope your father recover asap. My auntie also suffered a kidney problem but right now, she's fine and she's doing good with her new kidney. Thanks God! Happy Thanksgiving to all! TURKEY? ~yummy ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slyyoung86