1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Hello !!!!

Discussion in 'WELCOME FORUM GUEST' started by Misscat, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Misscat

Misscat NEW MEMBER

Hello everyone! I am a little French located in Greece and guess what?? I do not speak English very well !!!!! Thank you for being lenient! I would do everything possible to write correctly!
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  2. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

Welcome Misscat!!!
  3. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

A big warm welcome to the forum Misscat...[​IMG]We are so glad to have you here, and dont worry for a minute about any language barriers you might have.  I think your English looks wonderful. [​IMG]Please dont hesitate to ask any questions you might have.Looking forward to seeing you on the board. [​IMG]                                                                                     Pam
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  4. azy2010

azy2010 NEW MEMBER

welcome [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  5. bcsman

bcsman NEW MEMBER

Just wandering around here trying to say hi wherever I can, thanks !!
  6. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Helloooooooooooo again. heheGlad you are finding your way around the site.                                                                                   Pam
  7. fanlynne

fanlynne Banned

Hey there,this is David,glad to join this forum and glad to meet you here,I look forward to getting some inspiration and getting to know all of you.
  8. PokerProChase

PokerProChase WELL KNOWN MEMBER

hi im chase...welcome to the forum...if you have any questions feel free to ask !!!
  9. Aragorn

Aragorn Banned

Hello, bscman! I am new here as well that's why it may be a little late but I hope that you're still here with us!
  10. wendy2

wendy2 NEW MEMBER

Hello, I'm new to this place, I am new to this site but am anxious to join in, Nice to meet you all
  11. Jamie Oliver

Jamie Oliver Banned