• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Hey Mben? See ya on Thursday!!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Yep! We are there!!! Good luck to you and those Buckeyes!     (1) Gonzaga   64 (16) Southern Univ.   58   (8) Pittsburgh   55 (9) Wichita State   73   (5) Wisconsin   46 (12) Mississippi   57   (4) Kansas State   61 (13) La Salle   63   (6) Arizona   81 (11) Belmont   64   (3) New Mexico   62 (14) Harvard   68   (7) Notre Dame   58 (10) Iowa State   76   (2) Ohio State   95 (15) Iona   70   (1) Gonzaga   70 (9) Wichita State   76   (12) Mississippi MAR. 24   (13) La Salle 7:40P.M.     (6) Arizona   74 (14) Harvard   51   (10) Iowa State   75 (2) Ohio State   78   (9) Wichita State MAR. 28       (6) Arizona MAR. 28   (2) Ohio State           MAR. 30      
ArizonaWildcats.gif
 -- Edited by Mben on Sunday 24th of March 2013 04:00:04 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
And just for you TonyT ...... I had to change my avatar so you could see it all week until we meet! LOLOh wait! Since we will go all the way, you will be seeing my avatar till the end of March Madness! lol-- Edited by Mben on Sunday 24th of March 2013 02:10:00 PM

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hope its a good game but that avatar will be coming down on Thursdays night!Zona is playing good now but they had an easy 2 games. Time to step up to the big boys.Best of luck!!

Mben

Staff member
TonyT and tking, .... are you ready to rumble??? The Buckeyes are favored at 3.5 over the Wildcats (last I checked) but that don't matter! :tongue: May the best team win and good luck to you and the Buckeyes! I'll see you at 4:47 PM today!!!!! GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Its game night!!!Yeah the point spread don't mean a whole hellava lot in the big dance so any team can win.4:47PM???Oh yeah your on that goofy time! Wink!!

Mben

Staff member
Ugh!!! We could have won that game!!!!!Tied with just a few seconds left and then whoever it was just had to make that 3 pointer for the Buckeyes!!!! Oh well ... that's how the ball bounces! Good game though!At least I get to take off my Wildcat mask! It was getting sweaty under there! HAHAHAHA-- Edited by Mben on Friday 29th of March 2013 10:54:04 AM

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Fantastic game!!One of the best games so far in the tourney.Ariz. had every chance to win, they were up by 11 points in the 1st half but just couldnt make the shots at the end when it was on the line.Good luck next year!Till then!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUCKEYES

Mben

Staff member
I'll be rooting for the Buckeyes when they meet up with Wichita! 
cheerleader.gif
Good luck!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: