• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

How are you feeling today?

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My best friend is having a birthday party today and right now I have no money to even buy myself something more than food right now. Any ideas what I can do with this situation? Please help guys. Maybe some good ideas for a present?
I've been there Reksai :( Off the top of my head? How about hand written coupons written in colorful markers for something you can do for them that you know they would like? Yes, it is what I used to do for my parents as a child when I couldn't buy gifts but I have used this idea more than once in my adult life as well. It is sweet, practical and comes from the heart. What do you do well? Cook, clean, babysit, garden, sew, drive, shop? Whatever it is, create a unique gift certificate and make what you do the gift that you give. A weekend of babysitting, a day of housecleaning, six hours of errand running—you get the idea.

I have also looked around my house for something special to me that they would like and wrapped that up.

PMM

Hi everyone! Want to make a shout out to the new members of the forum. Us old timers appreciate new folks joining and participating.

Summer is gone, and I couldn't be happier. I sweat my ass off all Summer. Hottest Summer I have experienced. Phew.

Looking forward to the forum in the winter months. Hoping for a chat party sometime soon. I laughed my butt off at the last one. A serious good time.

Any free contests coming up?

As far as me, I tore my knee up again, third year in a row. More surgery in my future. Other than that? I'm just living the dream. Yea right. LOL

Take care everyone!!!

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks for the post Pam, you're awesome! So sorry about your knee :( I'm with you on the good riddance to summer and I'm still waiting for it to get cooler on my end. I have a stack of wood I've gathered over the summer and can't wait to build a fire on the first really cold day.

Take care of yourself hun and rest that knee :heart:

Reactions: PMM and Mben

MartinJack

Hmm, Its really a good idea! All forums must have such a possitive and energetic topics. Many scientists and psyhologics say that starting to controll your thoughts and physic state will help a realizing what you doing in each moment of our life...So, these topic can help us to become better than we were!

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Van7Diesel

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I'm not a philosopher.I'll just say it.:cooldude:Hi!I've had a rough day.But I did it!I did everything I wanted today!And now I'm sitting on the couch with your legs straight.Listening to great music and drinking beer.And writing on the forum as I feel good!:cool2::yes:I'm happy now!:awesome;:goodluck2:

PMM

Hi VanDiesel. My day is pretty good too.
Good music and cold beer are a winning combination to me too.

Glad your day is going well. So glad to have you here at the forum with us.

Reactions: Mben

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I noticed Red Kitty's eyes first. Then the next day it got me. It's like an oak pollen hurricane. Tried some visine and it got rid of some redness but the itch is bad and not just in the eyes. Could be worse.

PMM

I noticed Red Kitty's eyes first. Then the next day it got me. It's like an oak pollen hurricane. Tried some visine and it got rid of some redness but the itch is bad and not just in the eyes. Could be worse.

Sounds awful hun! Hang in there. Hoping you feel better soon.

Ivar6353

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:hi: Hello everyone!I'm having a great day)! I have the rest today!
I wish you all a good weekend.:goodluck2:
I have 3 days of rest..And I decided to spend it at poker)!I have crazy..Either I will survive or will die.!)):cooldude:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
:hi: Hello everyone!I'm having a great day)! I have the rest today!
I wish you all a good weekend.:goodluck2:
I have 3 days of rest..And I decided to spend it at poker)!I have crazy..Either I will survive or will die.!)):cooldude:
I hope you survive! Wishing you a good weekend as well! :roll: