1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

How are you feeling today?

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by MommyMachine, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

I've been there Reksai :( Off the top of my head? How about hand written coupons written in colorful markers for something you can do for them that you know they would like? Yes, it is what I used to do for my parents as a child when I couldn't buy gifts but I have used this idea more than once in my adult life as well. It is sweet, practical and comes from the heart. What do you do well? Cook, clean, babysit, garden, sew, drive, shop? Whatever it is, create a unique gift certificate and make what you do the gift that you give. A weekend of babysitting, a day of housecleaning, six hours of errand running—you get the idea.

I have also looked around my house for something special to me that they would like and wrapped that up.
    PMM, Mben and Reksai like this.
  2. Reksai

Reksai Banned

Thank You Sookie! You helped me much. I think I can come up with something, but I need to hurry up. I have only few hours...
    Mben and Sookie like this.
  3. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

Oh good! Glad that helped ;) Have fun, I'm sure they will love whatever you come up with :nod:
    PMM, Mben and Reksai like this.
  4. alexmorin1001

alexmorin1001 NEW MEMBER

Hmm. Not so well today. Hoping the day will get better.
    Mben likes this.
  5. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Awwww, I hope it gets better for you also, alexmorin. :smile:
    Sookie likes this.
  6. delucia

delucia NEW MEMBER

Feeling great today, thanks! First day on this forum, and all is well :) Really cool UI on this site, well done whoever designed it
  7. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

Glad you are felling great delucia and enjoying your first time here :nod:
    Mben and delucia like this.
  8. delucia

delucia NEW MEMBER

I am indeed :) Gonna go out for a jog now and then off to work but hopefully I will see you in a little while :)
    Mimi33, Mben and Sookie like this.
  9. Mben

Thanks for your feedback ... I think it's awesome too! It was a team effort! :)
    delucia and Sookie like this.
  10. Kisses

Kisses NEW MEMBER

Hello! Today I feel bit ill((( summer passed, cold came(
  11. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

Sorry to hear that Kisses, hope you feel better soon! ;)
    Mben likes this.
  12. Kisses

Kisses NEW MEMBER

Thank you. I'm still ill(( cough, sore throat and so on (((
    Sookie likes this.
  13. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

You poor thing, summer colds are just awful :(
  14. Kisses

Kisses NEW MEMBER

Yes(( I want to walk within the last days of summer but have to sit at home((( I believe God will heal me))
    Sookie likes this.
  15. PMM

PMM No Deposit Forum Moderator Staff Member

Hi everyone! Want to make a shout out to the new members of the forum. Us old timers appreciate new folks joining and participating.

Summer is gone, and I couldn't be happier. I sweat my ass off all Summer. Hottest Summer I have experienced. Phew.

Looking forward to the forum in the winter months. Hoping for a chat party sometime soon. I laughed my butt off at the last one. A serious good time.

Any free contests coming up?

As far as me, I tore my knee up again, third year in a row. More surgery in my future. Other than that? I'm just living the dream. Yea right. LOL

Take care everyone!!!
    Sookie and Mben like this.
  16. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

Thanks for the post Pam, you're awesome! So sorry about your knee :( I'm with you on the good riddance to summer and I'm still waiting for it to get cooler on my end. I have a stack of wood I've gathered over the summer and can't wait to build a fire on the first really cold day.

Take care of yourself hun and rest that knee :heart:
    PMM and Mben like this.
  17. MartinJack

MartinJack NEW MEMBER

Hmm, Its really a good idea! All forums must have such a possitive and energetic topics. Many scientists and psyhologics say that starting to controll your thoughts and physic state will help a realizing what you doing in each moment of our life...So, these topic can help us to become better than we were!
    Sookie and Mben like this.
  18. Van7Diesel

Van7Diesel WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I'm not a philosopher.I'll just say it.:cooldude:Hi!I've had a rough day.But I did it!I did everything I wanted today!And now I'm sitting on the couch with your legs straight.Listening to great music and drinking beer.And writing on the forum as I feel good!:cool2::yes:I'm happy now!:awesome;:goodluck2:
    Mimi33, PMM and Mben like this.
  19. PMM

Hi VanDiesel. My day is pretty good too.
    Good music and cold beer are a winning combination to me too.

Glad your day is going well. So glad to have you here at the forum with us.
    Mben likes this.
  20. chillymellow

chillymellow WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Oak pollen kicking my ass, and my cat's ass too! It has gone straight to the eyes. They are full of glue and itchy.
    Mben and PMM like this.
  21. PMM

Sorry you are not feeling to good chillymellow. Is there any over the counter medicine that seems to help?
    Poor kitty is struggling too? Awful.
    chillymellow and Mben like this.
  22. Van7Diesel

Dear forum!Have a nice day!:moneytree: Today I had a quiet day. And now I go to my friend Jack Black or Black Jack )).
  23. Van7Diesel

Wow! What are you kept silent when you gave a kick?Why didn't You show your teeth and claws . And then you can scratch your ass)). :winktaco:
    Chillymellow!Have a good day!Cheer up):woohoo:
  24. Mben

Quiet is good! Tell Jack Black or Black Jack I said "Hi!". :hi:
    PMM likes this.
  25. Mben

I hope you get some rest. Tired isn't fun, but the forum is. ;) Glad you joined!
    PMM likes this.
  26. chillymellow

chillymellow WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I noticed Red Kitty's eyes first. Then the next day it got me. It's like an oak pollen hurricane. Tried some visine and it got rid of some redness but the itch is bad and not just in the eyes. Could be worse.
    Mben likes this.
  27. PMM

Sounds awful hun! Hang in there. Hoping you feel better soon.
    Mben likes this.
  28. Ivar6353

Ivar6353 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

:hi: Hello everyone!I'm having a great day)! I have the rest today!
    I wish you all a good weekend.:goodluck2:
    I have 3 days of rest..And I decided to spend it at poker)!I have crazy..Either I will survive or will die.!)):cooldude:
    Mimi33, Mben and PMM like this.
  29. Mben

I hope you survive! Wishing you a good weekend as well! :roll:
  30. Mimi33

Mimi33 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

:hi:Hi! I have a good day today!:maddance:I am eating a great pizza now. I'm really sorry that I can not share it :maracastaco:with you !!
    Gadget, Van7Diesel, Ivar6353 and 2 others like this.