1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

How crazy is Kanye West?

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by jocher, Feb 24, 2016.

1. jocher

jocher MEMBER

I know this is a trending topic atm and I'd like to know what are your thoughts on this subject. I liked some of his old stuff, music wise. And I liked that he seemed cool back in the days, now I know that it was because he was not as outspoken as he is now, due to lack of lots of social media outlets.

Today... it's hard to at least try to understand him, let alone defend him. I've been reading that people are following him on Twitter just to get a good laugh.
    As an ex-fan of Kanye West, I can safely say that he is a d****bag and that he definitely likes fish sticks! :beard:
    Sookie and Mben like this.
  2. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

I don't follow him. Never did and never will.

Other than what I catch in the headlines about him , I couldn't tell you who he is except that he's a music producer who is married to a Kardashian.

That's all I care to know about him.
    sashasmom, jocher and Sookie like this.
  3. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

Wait a second - are you saying that Kanye ISN'T 50% more infuential than anyone who has ever lived? :surprise:

Just to demonstrate his brilliance and insight, he solicited Mark Zuckerberg on Twitter to give him money to eliminate his alleged $50 mil + debt.

Using Twitter to make this plea probably wasn't the greatest choice, considering that his intended benefactor was the creator of Facebook - a direct competitor...

But what do I know - I'm not shagging a reality TV skank with literally no talent...
    Mben, Wauspaus, Sookie and 1 other person like this.
  4. jocher

jocher MEMBER

At this point, even my cat is more influential than Kanye...
    Mben and Sookie like this.
  5. Wauspaus

Wauspaus MEMBER

Never was interested in Kanye, from what I have seen from him I don't like. From what I hear from him I don't like. What his fans say about him makes me think they should be locked up for a mental defect. The "show" he did on Madison Square apparently felt for the fans as if they were "in his studio". All I see is an arrogant douche walking in plugging in his laptop playing some music thinking he is super awesome. That's about it :p
    jocher, Mben and Sookie like this.
  6. PSP

I have some serious connections to the OJ prosecution - I can't overlook Kim's parents covering for OJ.

IMO, they are total SCUM!
    jocher, Mben and Sookie like this.
  7. PSP

That makes the kids complicite
  8. Mben

Are you watching the current FX series about OJ?
  9. PSP

I watched the first episode. It was OK, but nothing new
    Mben likes this.
  10. jocher

jocher MEMBER

Ktrash...
  11. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

:lol:
    jocher likes this.
  12. Wauspaus

Wauspaus MEMBER

Just saw on my facebook that he was caught searching for software on The Pirate Bay, while he was considering sueing The Pirate Bay for illegally spreading his new album. Maybe he did it on purpose or maybe he was just being really dumb. Either way.... it kind of shows what kind of person he is ;)
    jocher and Mben like this.
  13. Mben

Hopefully he caught a virus worse than the virus that he is. hahaha
    jocher and Sookie like this.
  14. jocher

jocher MEMBER

It’s funny because, you know, it’s obviously not my computer” - that's what he said :biglol:
    31F035A600000578-3479549-image-m-94_1457303692084.jpg
    Wauspaus, Mben and Sookie like this.
  15. Wauspaus

Wauspaus MEMBER

Hahahaha, so he willingly made the picture, tweeted it even though he could easily see that ThePirate Bay was open XD.
    Mben, jocher and Sookie like this.
  16. Mben

Ok, you finally made me google to get the latest scoop on him. smh <----- LOL

Sources recently said that Kanye West was joking when he tweeted a screenshot that showed a computer with a browser tab visiting the Internet piracy hub Pirate Bay. In a chat with the paparazzi, the rapper acknowledged the incident himself.

“It’s funny because, you know, it’s obviously not my computer,” Kanye can be heard telling the paparazzi in the video below. “I took a picture of it in the studio, and then everybody was like, ‘Don’t put that up.’ I was like, ‘Let it go up.’”
    jocher likes this.
  17. jocher

jocher MEMBER

Liar liar, pants on fire!

His Twitter profile is a great source of amusement. The rants are unbelievable. In my opinion, he clearly has mental problems.
  18. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

I'd have to agree with that.
    Mben and jocher like this.
  19. quinckr

quinckr NEW MEMBER

Man, this a*****e kw is everywhere these days lol
    Mben, Sookie and jocher like this.