• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

How to get people to stop talking to you

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
TFF!!! Members with Children ............. Make them leave the room because of the language. -- Edited by Mben on Monday 21st of February 2011 11:20:21 AM

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

OMG, That was sooooooooooooooo funny. That face she made made me laugh so hard. Dont you know it is great advice, and I am gonna try it for sure. Thanks for posting Spade,  That made my day.                                                                                 Pam

omeg

I forgot about this thread.I had to watch it all over again, just for a laugh.Yep, I still think it is halarious.                                                                Pam

Yes maybe the information she gave can be useful. I don`t even know what to do if someone will show me such face. I think I`ll try it once.

omeg

This darn video still makes me laugh......Even though I have seen it before many times.Too damn funny.                                                                         Pam