• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Hysterical Pictures....

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Applying-For-The-Job.jpg

Reactions: Mben

PSP

So when your friend tells you the HOA in their community sent them a notice that their trash cans (that have been in the same place for the past 17 years) need to be hidden from the street or face a $$ fine...Well here's their solution......

fence.png

Reactions: Mben and PMM

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I read comments on facebook about this idea. People were up in arms over the fact that grapes were not safe for children. Said they would choke on them.

A guy replied to someone's comment, one whose panties were in a twist, and said "make sure you puree your kid's food until they're 18". lol

Yes, kids could choke on them, but come on, it's a meme. Maybe they should have put a disclaimer on it saying "WARNING: The following meme features an idea performed either by professionals who know how to chew their food or under the supervision of professionals who know how to chew their food. Accordingly, we must insist that no one attempt to re-create or re-enact any stunt or activity performed on this meme unless you know how to chew food."

PMM

I had no idea that was a issue. I just thought it was cruel for a kid looking for chocolate to find a grape. Cruel, but funny.

Some people need to get out more and find something else to do besides overthinking memes. Geesh.

Reactions: Mben

PSP

I read comments on facebook about this idea. People were up in arms over the fact that grapes were not safe for children. Said they would choke on them.

A guy replied to someone's comment, one whose panties were in a twist, and said "make sure you puree your kid's food until they're 18". lol

Yes, kids could choke on them, but come on, it's a meme. Maybe they should have put a disclaimer on it saying "WARNING: The following meme features an idea performed either by professionals who know how to chew their food or under the supervision of professionals who know how to chew their food. Accordingly, we must insist that no one attempt to re-create or re-enact any stunt or activity performed on this meme unless you know how to chew food."

...and kids AREN'T going to choke on grapes if they aren't wrapped in fake Easter wrapping? :bonk:

Kids are tough - look at the parenting they survive! :thumb:

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PSP

Does anyone else hear "West End Girls" playing in the background?

pet shop boys.png