Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by RichardsL, May 14, 2015.
Hopefully some of you will get it
I thought you would want to know about this e-mail virus. Even the most advanced programs from Norton or McAfee cannot take care of this one. It appears to affect those who were born prior to 1950.
1. Causes you to send the same e-mail twice.
2. Causes you to send a blank e-mail.
3. Causes you to send e-mail to the wrong person.
4. Causes you to send it back to the person who sent it to you.
5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment.
6. Causes you to hit “SEND” before you’ve finished.
7. Causes you to hit “DELETE” instead of “SEND.”
8. Causes you to hit “SEND” when you should “DELETE.”
IT IS CALLED THE “C-NILE VIRUS.”
Ginny and Paul were celebrating their golden wedding anniversary. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town. “What a peaceful and loving couple.” A local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage.
Well, it dates back to our honeymoon,” explained Paul. We visited the Grand Canyon and took a trip down to the bottom of the canyon on a pack mule.
We hadn’t gone too far when Ginny’s mule stumbled. Ginny quietly said, ‘that’s once.’
We proceeded a little further and the mule stumbled again. Once more Ginny quietly said, ‘That’s twice.’
We hadn’t gone a half-mile when the mule stumbled the third time. My wife quietly removed a revolver from her purse and shot the mule dead.
I started an angry protest over her treatment of the mule, when she looked at me, and quietly said, ‘That’s once.’
And we lived happily ever after.
- See more at: http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/page/2/#sthash.tV3UJNhG.dpuf
I'm pretty sure I have this
Not enough space between letters is just as dangerous...
I resemble that remark!