• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I had ANOTHER winning raffle ticket at Cleo's VIP !!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:surprise:I  won another raffle with the raffle tickets I earned playing the free chip I won from the raffle. :lol:<table style="color:#222222;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12.727272033691406px;width:540.9090576171875px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">   CONGRATULATIONS! You are our Daily LUCKY RAFFLE WINNER and CLEOS VIP ROOM has awarded you with US$20.00 in free chips that will be credited into your WIN REAL MONEY account.Your winning ticket(s) is (are): 23400682 This raffle was made on  Jul 8, 2013  Continue enjoying our exciting Vegas Style Games that only  CLEOS VIP ROOM  offer. Accumulate your Raffle Tickets to participate every time you play and stand the chance of winning great prizes. Players have the option of participating in the Daily, Weekly and Monthly  LUCKY RAFFLE DRAWS .Should you have any enquiries please contact us via<a href="mailto:support@cleosviproom.com" >support@cleosviproom.com</a> and our friendly customer service team will assist you. Regards,VIRTUAL SPREE Marketing

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Well aren't you one lucky duck! WTG! :bigclap:

Last edited by a moderator: