1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I know that most of you don't care, but...

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by PSP, Apr 28, 2011.

1. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  2. belgamo

belgamo No Deposit Forum Founder

i am curious - whos in the shot? and where?
  3. PSP

My daughter is the tall one in the back- it's in Orange County, CA - Lake Forest. It's just south of Irvine, about 20 miles south of Disneyland.She is a HS senior and just played in her last regular season game. She will be attending UCLA in the Fall - Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering - and she plans to play club lacrosse for UCLA
  4. belgamo

belgamo No Deposit Forum Founder

Sounds like one smart cookie!
  5. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Of course we care PSP.[​IMG]What a lovely thing to share with us.You must be so proud of her.Way to go on raising a fine daughter.Thank you for sharing it with us.                                                                                Pam
  6. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Everyone loves showing off their pride and joy, PSP. I'm glad you did. Are our children a reflection of us? In some cases we would rather them not be but in your case, I think you did a great job! WTG Daddy ..... and to your daughter too. [​IMG]
  7. cat034

cat034 KITTY CAT 034

wtg to the little one thanks for sharing that picture with us i love sports all kinds and shes a superstar and so is her superstar daddy for raising such a beautiful talented daugher[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  8. PSP

Thank you all for the kind words. Upon further reflection, this sure seems like I'm fishing for compliments, but that wasn't my original intent. I'm just really proud of my daughter and this team (I'm the Booster Club President too [​IMG]) Lindsey worked really hard to come back from her ACL tear surgery to make sure that she was able to play for her final season of high school lacrosse - and she is on track for some post season honors. (Keep your fingers crossed)Playoffs start next week!
  9. ring657130

ring657130 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Us mothers have a right to be proud!!! You go Girl!!!
  10. PSP

Well, I would, except for one small problem ... [​IMG](PSP = definitely not a girl [​IMG])
  11. PSP

... but I do appreciate the thought [​IMG]
  12. Antagonist

Antagonist Banned

You must be really proud of her.She is really smart and beautiful girl.And it is very good thqt she is going in for sport.
  13. Aragorn

Aragorn Banned

This is a noob question but... what kind of sport game is that?
  14. PSP

That high school girls lacrosse. She also played soccer
  15. PSP

I just got back from the end of season banquet - Lindsey was named All South Coast League 1st Team Midfielder. Pretty exciting!
  16. nikkidog

nikkidog WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Congrats on your daughter's achievements. You have every right to be proud of her. My 3 are all grown and married and  and we are proud of all they have acomplished. You have done a good job as parent. Congrats again to you and of course to your daughter. [​IMG]
  17. Mben

CONGRATS LINDSEY!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  18. Mben

CONGRATS LINDSEY!!!   [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  19. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

FANTASTIC.........[​IMG]You must be full with pride PSP.                                                                                    Pam
  20. PSP

OK - I promise that this will be the last prideful announcement on this subject (OK, maybe not :thumb:)Lindsey was just named to the US Lacrosse Girls High School Academic All-American team!
  21. danbury1296

danbury1296 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

HI,never chatted before.  I am sharon.quick thought on the subject...boast prideful announcement as loud and as often as you have the need.  If someone doesn't want to hear well they can just smile and put ear plugs in!!  If you don't, who will?I miss those days when I drove everyone crazy bragging about the achievements of my children!! All of a sudden they grew up and well, became adults! However.......... I'm  back!! Now its time to brag about the grand kids!!(I kind of think its even a bit more satisfying the second time around)Good night or morning to all
  22. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Hi Sharon:I liked your post very much.PSP started a nice thread.:bigclap: A place to brag about the ones that mean the most to us. I know I am going to remember this thread when I want to brag about my nephew Drake, and the new one coming in just a few months.  hehePSP: Congrats are in order for Lindsey again, and to you for raising such a fantastic and  talented young lady.  WAY TO GO to both of you.                                                                                                  Pam