1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I LOVE COFFEE, YOU TOO?

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by omeg, Jul 25, 2013.

1. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

<big> You Know You're Drinking Too Much Coffee When.... </big>  
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  2. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

I have MANY vices, but coffee isn't one of them... It just tastes like dirty, stagnant water to me :surprise: Just sayin'......
  3. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Dirty and stagnant ? Really? LOL"
    I think it tastes delicious. I only have 1 cup, sometimes 2, a day though. I NEED that cup in the morning and then I'm ok the rest of the day. If I don't have it, I feel off the whole day. "
    So Pam, how many POTS do you drink a day? lol (no kidding, folks)
  4. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

My coffee pot is on ............Alllllllllllllll day long.:roll:Thats why I have such a wonderful and cheerful personality all the time. :lol:
  5. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Mben?I was just laughing, do you remember that coffee in the room when we were in Vegas? [​IMG][​IMG]I went to my room and ordered a fresh pot of coffee from room service just to survive.  Now that was delicious.What did that pot cost Belgamo? $$$$$$ :lol:
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  6. Spa-Rat

Spa-Rat WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Those are some funny sayings!I wish I drank coffee, need a pick me up in the morning. Have tried caffiene pills. Not sure how I liked thows. Just can't stand the taste or smell of coffee.Never drank it in my life. Have tried it, yuk. Only hot think I drink is hot chocolate. I guess I never grew up. haha. Still eat the same as when I was a kid too.:no:
  7. Mben

I can't remember exactly, but it did cost a pretty penny. Comped, of course. That's how the boss man rolls! LOLRemember the room's coffee maker? The itty bitty machine and little disposable filter packs? Made one cup at a time. Your coffee maker started smokin' and burst into flames after like the 10th cup of coffee you made in a row in a matter of 10 minutes! :lol: (just joking about the machine catching fire!)
  8. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

You know what? I actually know alot of people who do not drink coffee. My Mother was one of them.  She drank tea.All I know is when the pot is brewing, and I smell it ....my mouth waters. :lol:It is one of thew most delicious drinkis out there to me. Now granted, I do not drink it black, that sh** is nasty. :lol:I have to have a small amount of sugar and cream.  Stir, sip, Heaven. [​IMG]Maybe you should think about trying Tea Spa-Rat. They have so many delicious kinds now. If you try it, use a little sugar and cream.:roll:
  9. Mben

I drink you need a cup of caffiene this morning! Thows pills aren't cuttin' it for ya!LMFAO! You on a new keyboard, Spa-Rat? -- Edited by Mben on Monday 29th of July 2013 11:40:55 AM
  10. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

:lol::lol::lol::lol:Oh my goodness that was funny.By the way....You said you would never tell anyone that happened. :lol:You just can't keep a secret.  Guess I'll have to tell folks about that slab of Prime Rib you devourered in Vegas.  The table was speechless, no one could believe it. :fart:hahahahaha
  11. Mben

OMG! I still have the picture I took of it! It was the biggest piece of meat I've ever had in my life, including what those of you who's minds are in the gutter are imagining right now! LMFAO!!! :laughhard: 
  12. Spa-Rat

Spa-Rat WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Okay, thing, those, caffeine. Should of done a spell check. haha!
  13. daremeto

daremeto WELL KNOWN MEMBER

i love the taste and smell of coffee but i can't drink it anymore. i have this stupid heart condition i was born with it and whenever i drink coffee these days it feels like my heart is going to pound right out of my chest. strange because when i was younger i drank it all day long. i do miss drinking coffee