• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I \officially\ feel really old...

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I just picked up my younger daughter from her Jr/Sr Prom...

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
he does already!But thats funny beacause when i was reading his post, i was thinking Hm...how funny that picking his youngest up from prom is what did it for him and not that it was because he has grandchildren I know the day my son made me a 38 yr old grandmother- I aged !0 years!

Last edited by a moderator:

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
omg sometimes I just stick my foot in it that is funny though at least my son waited untill I was 54 although someone reminde me he would be turning 30 this year now THAT made me feel old!!!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i know what you mean though
nod.gif

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
So when did you officially just feel old and not really old?? "
"
I officially felt old when my step daughter graduated from high school last week sitting in the same football field I did 27 years ago. "
"

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I officially felt really old the 1rst time my son went to mardi gras and he asked if I wanted to go but I couldnt because he was with his friends and I was too old. they are all like sons to me and it would have been fine but they would have behaved themselves because I was there lol .

kcitat63

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I felt old when I realized that my son's highschool PE teacher was in his mother's womb when I attended the same highschool in 1979.....I was a sophomore

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
kcitat63 wrote: by the way I am also a gramma, that is my 3 year old granddaughter in the picture, Emma.
Hi kcitat63, What a cutie Emma is!  

kcitat63

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yes, she is a princess and loves to be treated like one.  She is 3 going on 16.  She keeps us all on our toes and laughing.