• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I placed in a tourney, woo hoo! (Lucky Club)

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I entered my first tournament at Lucky Club, one of their weekly tournaments. Started out in 4th place (which paid $9) and managed to only slide 2 places to 6th before it ended.:w00t:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I know $5 is a silly amount to be excited over,but I'm really just excited about placing. I never win anything!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
In my book, placing is winning no matter what the prize amount is! WTG, Sookie! :bigclap:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Placed in Lucky Club's weekly freeroll again. This time I took 19th place for a whopping $0.55.What was wild about this one was on my very first spin I won the minor jackpot but didn't act quickly enough to get a screen shot of that. 
hmm.gif
I don't recall what amount it was (couple hundred?) and it didn't count towards much of my overall score but was very exciting none the less 
biggrin.gif

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Pull a Mben :lol: No such luck. I opted for pull a belgamo which is more of a go big or go home philosophy (as big as I could with 55 cents anyway) - gone in two spins.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I did it again. I've only entered 4 of the weekly freerolls at Lucky club and have placed in 3.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Congrats, Sookie!
biggrin.gif
 I went to play my 25 free spins at Grande Vegas just now and I got a pop-up. I won a tourney there (I forgot I had entered it and was sitting at a good position) and actually beat you dollar wise. Well, cent wise. .67 cents I won. LOL