1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I think that I might have a problem :)

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by PSP, Aug 22, 2013.

1. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

No, not THAT kind of problem :weird: I got a freebie at Silver Oak about 2 months ago that I turned into a $500 profit! No, that's not the problem...... I completely forgot about it - until about 3 weeks ago when I rediscovered it. OF COURSE I have claimed more than one freebie in a row there (I am morally opposed to depositing, but I digress...) I started playing it again - allegedly for fun - and mostly blackjack. My mantra is Go Big or Go Home , so I started playing $100 per hand :thumb:with the full intention that I would die a horrible gambling death (foaming at the mouth while supine in the gutter, etc). When I wasn't losing fast enough, I switched to the table maximum of $250 - 2 hands at a time.So, here's my problem....:laughhard: 
  2. PSP

Don't you hate it when your image doesn't upload?[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  3. belgamo

belgamo No Deposit Forum Founder

OMG, you know have that sick feeling in your stomach!
  4. PSP

Why can't this happen at the Seminole Hard Rock? :thumb:
  5. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Double OMG!!! Holy Moly! "
    That totally sucks you won that much on a free chip that you can't cash out from due to back to back free chips. And the free chip max would be like what? Only $100 or so? That's neither here nor there, I know. "
    Sooooooo sorry, PSP!
  6. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

All I can say is LOL!!! Sorry:)
  7. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

UGH!!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  8. PSP

Well, I solved my problem last night :thumb: Before I went to bed, I did something that I've always wondered about - what would happen if you set one of the slot to autoplay for 1,000 spins and just let it go all night?I opened T-Rex and set it for 1,000 spins at the max bet - $25 per spin. When I woke up this morning, it was all gone :surprise:No idea how long it lasted or if it ever got up above $10K - but it was fun while it lasted....
  9. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Yes...that most certainly solved the problem. hehe