• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I think that I might have a problem :)

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
No, not THAT kind of problem :weird: I got a freebie at Silver Oak about 2 months ago that I turned into a $500 profit! No, that's not the problem...... I completely forgot about it - until about 3 weeks ago when I rediscovered it. OF COURSE I have claimed more than one freebie in a row there (I am morally opposed to depositing, but I digress...) I started playing it again - allegedly for fun - and mostly blackjack. My mantra is Go Big or Go Home , so I started playing $100 per hand :thumb:with the full intention that I would die a horrible gambling death (foaming at the mouth while supine in the gutter, etc). When I wasn't losing fast enough, I switched to the table maximum of $250 - 2 hands at a time.So, here's my problem....:laughhard: 

PSP

Don't you hate it when your image doesn't upload?
oops_zpsc2ff345c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

PSP

belgamo wrote: OMG, you know have that sick feeling in your stomach!
 Why can't this happen at the Seminole Hard Rock? :thumb:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Double OMG!!! Holy Moly! "
That totally sucks you won that much on a free chip that you can't cash out from due to back to back free chips. And the free chip max would be like what? Only $100 or so? That's neither here nor there, I know. "
Sooooooo sorry, PSP!

PSP

Well, I solved my problem last night :thumb: Before I went to bed, I did something that I've always wondered about - what would happen if you set one of the slot to autoplay for 1,000 spins and just let it go all night?I opened T-Rex and set it for 1,000 spins at the max bet - $25 per spin. When I woke up this morning, it was all gone :surprise:No idea how long it lasted or if it ever got up above $10K - but it was fun while it lasted....