• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I turned my reward points in @ Red Stag for $2.00....

jumboscampi

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
and after being up to about $230.00, back down to about $14.00, entered a few tournaments along the way, which kept me alive with about a $6.00 win, then up and down, up and down, I was then flat busted to nothing but went ahead and took the tournament entry money back that I had paid in advance for a few upcoming tournaments, that gave me $6.00 again and I hit about $150.00 on Funny Moolah (I got all of the girls with 3 wilds and then went to Big Foot and on the very first spin, betting $1.00, hit all 5 of the men (the biggest paying symbol) with a couple wild big foots, and won just over $200.00!

So, at that point I had about $398.00! Like I said, all of that was from the initial $2.00 bonus money that I had received by turning in my points!

I put in for a $360.00 withdrawal, it will be my first one from Red Stag. The charge for the wire fee is a extremely high amount of $60.00 which I think is ridiculous, but, what can you do?

So, I wanted to share that story with you guys. It just goes to show you that you really can win with just a couple of bucks!

Good luck and I think I'll go ahead and keep you guys posted on how long it is going to take to get that money into my bank account. I turned all of the necessary documents in last night to get the account verified so that is where it is at the moment.

Good luck out there!
Leslie

Attachments

• RED STAG AND BIG FOOT BIG WIN!.png
    RED STAG AND BIG FOOT BIG WIN!.png
    627.2 KB · Views: 349