• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I will soon be an 'AUNT\ again

omeg

Hi everyone:I just wanted to share with you that in just a matter of days, I will be a AUNT again.Yes, My brother Jamie and His Wife Crystal (Drakes Mom and Dad) are going to welcome baby DREW into the world any day now.  I am excited beyond words.As you know, Drake is my Avatar, and He will soon have a baby brother to enjoy.  He is 2, but understands pretty well, that baby Drew is in Moms tummy, soon to be brought home.  He has to share his room with Baby Drew, but he is being a good sport about it.(Wait till Drew wakes up screaming in the middle of the night, and then wakes up Drake in the process.)Drew is due to arrive anytime now, but if he decides to stay put, they will induce labor on the 12th of Sept.Dad, Mom, Drake and Drew are all doing good at this time. It has been a good pregnancy with no issues other than being tired and catching alot of colds.Please keep good thoughts for my family that everything goes perfectly, and baby Drew arrives happy and healthy.Thanks so much.                                                                            Pam -- Edited by PMM2008 on Thursday 1st of September 2011 03:36:28 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
How exciting Pam! I wish nothing but the best for mommy, baby and the rest of the family!

omeg

Stilllllllllllllll waiting for Drew to show up.Looks like he is hunkered in good, and will not come out before he is made to. :lol:                                                                                           Pam

omeg

Thanks Brenda......Im very excited.I may end up watching Drake while Mom and Dad go to the hospital to have Drew.Ill know more tomorrow.                                                                                            Pam

omeg

Hi gang:Here is my schedule for the next few days......Today I am heading to Detroit to stay with Drake while Mom and Dad go to the hospital tomorrow to see about making baby Drew come out. heheIll be down there likely a week, but will have my computer so I will not be gone from the forum. Baby Drew pics will be posted soon as I can get to the hospital and snap a few.  ( a few hundred) heheAgain, I will not be gone from the forum , so if anyone needs me, just PM me, or catch me in the chat box.                                                                                       Pam

omeg

download.spark
download.spark
Drew is here.....:roll::roll::roll:7lbs 13 oz. Mom Dad and Baby are all doing well. -- Edited by PMM2008 on Tuesday 13th of September 2011 01:51:18 AM

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

krystalkitty wrote: Congrats Auntie! What a beautiful little boy!
 Thanks Kitty. :roll:I'm as proud as any Aunt possibly could be.He is my baby brothers son, hehe, so he is extra extra special to me, as is Drake.                                                                                        Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
CONGRATULATIONS PAM!! I'm glad everyone is doing well. And I agree, he is one beautiful little baby boy!

omeg

sashasmom wrote: congratulations Pam he is beautiful, enjoy him!
 Thanks gang:I am home now, and I sure miss the little guy quite a bit.I'll be sure to head back down there soon to get more time with Drake and Drew.:roll::roll::roll:                                                                                             Pam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katieb95