• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I Won A $20 Free Chip At Cleo's!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
So I wanted to jump on the Cleo's bandwagon after knowing sambeau has cashed out big and seeing <a href="https://www.nodepositforum.com/t52345361/cleos-vip-room/" title="apg's screenshots">apg's screenshot post</a>, hearing about his cashout.  I've been trying my luck here lately and got lucky this morning by winning their daily raffle. 
biggrin.gif
It seems like I have been lucky winning raffles and sweepstakes for free chips or free spins. <table style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;width:625px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">  <table class="bg" style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;width:625px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" bgcolor="#ffffff"><table style="width:625px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><a href="http://www.cleosviproom.com/" >
congratulations_headtop2.jpg
</a>
wel_cleft.jpg
<table style="width:541px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">  Dear   Michele CONGRATULATIONS! You are our Daily LUCKY RAFFLE WINNER and CLEOS VIP ROOM has awarded you with US$20.00 in free chips that will be credited into your WIN REAL MONEY account.Your winning ticket(s) is (are): xxxxxx This raffle was made on  Jan 23, 2013  Continue enjoying our exciting Vegas Style Games that only  CLEOS VIP ROOM  offer. Accumulate your Raffle Tickets to participate every time you play and stand the chance of winning great prizes. Players have the option of participating in the Daily, Weekly and Monthly  LUCKY RAFFLE DRAWS .Should you have any enquiries please contact us via support@cleosviproom.com and our friendly customer service team will assist you. Regards,VIRTUAL SPREE Marketing  
wel_cright.jpg
footer-cleosvip2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Well, I bombed. lolI played Indian Chiefs, tried 2 different machines and never got the free spins. The second machine got closer to getting me the free spins as it was hitting the scatters in the first 2 reels and then never a 3rd. That's ok. I will keep playing at Cleo's and will visit Indian Chiefs again too. Hey, if it's been lucky for you ........