• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I Won the Random at High Noon

omeg

HOT DAMN....................We have a winner..............So happy for you nikkidog. I hope they get the first installment to you very soon.  Enjoy your new found wealth. hehe.If NDF can assist in anything, let us know.                                                                                           Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you, I requested the first 4,000.00 and can request the remaing balance next Tuesday.  I did a ACH withdrawal, so there shouldn't be any problems. I HOPE.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you, after loosing my last winnings with the QT problem, this was a nice feeling. I wish everyone here would win big. You are all such great people and deserve all the best.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
CONGRATULATIONS NIKKI!!!! I am so very happy for you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Received email from High Noon this morning. First part of my withdrawal has been approved and is on its way to the bank. Said it should be there in 5 working days. Now it is starting to be real.

omeg

I'm soooo glad things are moving along nicely nikkidog.  How exciting. :roll:Thanks for letting us know.                                                                               Pam