• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I'm Going Fishin'

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I really am going fishing this weekend. Pontoon boat, beer and friends in the middle of Roosevelt Lake. Oh yeah, and my fishing rod, reel and tackle. lolIt's gonna be a scorcher weekend but I can't wait! And with that, here are 18 reasons why Fishing is better than Sex!18 - You don't have to hide your Fishing magazines..17 - It is perfectly acceptable to pay a professional to Fish with you once in a while.16 - The Ten Commandments don't say anything about Fishing.15 - If your partner takes pictures or videotapes of you Fishing,you don't have to worry about them showing up on the Internet if you become famous.14 - Your Fishing partner doesn't get upset about people you fished with long ago13 - It's perfectly respectable to Fish with a total stranger.12 - When you see a really good Fisherperson, you don't have feel guilty about imagining the two of you Fishing together.11 - If your regular Fishing partner isn't available, he/she won't object if you Fish with someone else.10 - Nobody will ever tell you that you will go blind if you Fish by yourself.9 - When dealing with a Fishing pro, you never have to wonder if they are really an undercover cop.8 - You don't have to go to a sleazy shop in a seedy neighborhood to buy Fishing stuff.7 - You can have a Fishing calendar on your wall at the office, tell Fishing jokes, and invite coworkers to Fish with you without getting sued for harassment.6 - There are no Fishing-transmitted diseases.5 - If you want to watch Fishing on television, you don't have to subscribe to the Playboy channel.4 - Nobody expects you to Fish with the same partner for the rest of your life.3 - Nobody expects you to give up Fishing if your partner loses interest in it.2 - You don't have to be a newlywed to plan a vacation primarily to enjoy your favorite activity.1 - Your Fishing partner will never say, Not again? We just Fished last week! Is Fishing all you ever think about? -- Edited by Mben on Thursday 17th of May 2012 09:42:15 PM

Last edited by a moderator: