• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

iNetbet Managers Bonus

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I was just wondering if anyone has received their bonus for this month yet
confused.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

kzulpunk

PUNK SLOT PLAYER
After flooding inetbet w/ several, i mean several emails, in regards to last months managers bonus. They finally responded, and then at the end of the email, they left me a comment saying that next months managers' bonuses would start going out on October 12th. "
"
"
"
"
"
peace out

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you very much kzulpunk for the 411, you rock!"
"
I wonder why they are late this month??"
"
Better late than never, I guess!

whattheck711

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
We should be receiving this months Manager's Bonus on the 16th of October. This is what I was told from support@inetbet.whattheck711

yogi50401

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Micheleben5,"
"
I do remember last month when we got the managers bonus. Something about it being late this month. I have been trying to dig up that Email but I cant find it.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you yogi!"
"
I found the email from last month and there was a p.s................"
"
p.s. The manager bonuses in October will not start to be sent out until the "
second week of the month around the 12th."
"
I guess I should read my emails all the way through!

Hi. I am new to this forum.  i play at iNetbet frequently. but never deposit over 30$ at once. how do they determine the amount of the manager bonus? do we all get the same one? do some dont get it at all? last month i had to write them an email to get credited.  please someone explain!!!!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
redmara, "
"
I know that iNetbet will give depositing players monthly manager bonuses. The amount will vary. I received $5 one month and then $25 the next. Now because I don't keep records on my gambling deposits like our fearless leader, I don't know what the $$ is that you need to deposit to determine how much you will receive. I have never had to email them for my bonus. I usually get an email from them saying that I received my managers bonus for the month."
"
Which I haven't received yet!!!!!! What's the hold up iNetbet????? LOL

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
I might also add that you have to have a LOSING month previously, the months when I have cashed out more than put in I received nothing the following month.

tcarlsen

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
just emailed inet and asked about the managers bonus they emails back very fast and said they are still going out.

kzulpunk

PUNK SLOT PLAYER
still waiting>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

kzulpunk

PUNK SLOT PLAYER
i got an email from them , blah blah blah,..........keep on waiting dumbass!! "
They called me a dumbass!!!! "
"
"
"
"
I added the dumbass part myself, for dramatic effect.. "
"
"
"
"
"
waiting waiting waiting . I hate waiting

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Nothing for me..but I dout I will get one since I cashed out a whopping $50 from them last month. LOL

virgie

NDF FRIEND
i played alot last month, did not win anything in sept. but won this month but did not still get a bonus for sept... nothing in my acct yet...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RockinRonny