• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Expired Instant Bingo - Free $25 Bonus for New Players. USA WELCOME

omeg

• 75 and 90 Ball Bingo!
  • Nickel, Dime, Quarter & High Roller Games!
  • Friendly Chat Wizards in all Rooms!
  • Hot 9-Reel Slot Machines! 25,000 Progressive Jackpot
  • Nightly Events for CASH Prizes including Team Bingo
  • A Generous Player Loyalty Program
300% first deposit bonus.

250% second deposit bonus.

Tournaments every day of the week.

Exceptional 24/7 Live Chat.

Run, dont walk, to today to sign up.

The Free Sign up Bonus may be used to try online bingo games for free and online Pull Tabs games.

Free money bonuses are not available to the following countries. Aland Is, Australia, Austria, China, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Faroe Is, Greenland, Holland, Iceland, Indonesia, Japan, Latvia, Mexico, Norway, Pakistan, Portugal, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Ukraine.

-- Edited by PMM2008 on Friday 27th of April 2012 04:00:32 AM

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

amberfairy wrote: never played bingo before but i think ill tey for 25 free
 Bingo can be a ton of fun amberfairy.........:roll:Enjoy your free $25 bucks, and be sure to come back and tell us what you think.                                                                                    Pam

omeg

<a href="http://www.instantbingo.ag/adpage2.asp?sourceID=104302" title="Instant Bingo"></a><a href="http://www.instantbingo.ag/adpage2.asp?sourceID=104302" title="Instant Bingo"></a> This is a great bonus from a great site for today. I hope someone can take advantage of it.If you have never signed up to <a href="http://www.instantbingo.ag/adpage2.asp?sourceID=104302" title="Instant Bingo">INSTANT BINGO</a>, you will receive a free no deposit bonus of $25 just for signing up.

omeg

pokerbandit22 wrote: wasted my time signing up herenothing free for usa
 Hello:Welcome to the forum.  Sorry you are having trouble with this offer.I can assure you that INSTANT BINGO does accept players from the USA.If you would go to live chat at the site I bet they can tell you why you did not receive your free bonus.I was there this morning and verified that the USA option is still available. :roll: Please let us know if we can be of more assisitance.                                                                                  Pam

shirlsplay

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
this bingo site is the best bingo out on the net. ok that's my opinion. you can deposit as little as $11.95 , $14.95 if you want. I play here daily. I have cashed out twice . they always have something great going on. read newletter to find out. there games are the highest paying games that I have found anywhere. other places they raise the price of cards for higher pots , not here. for $1.20 you have a chance at $300 up to over $500 a game with 9 cards. of course it's only for 1 hour during the night but on sundays it's twice. jackpots grow really fast and are hit all the time. this is a network bingo so they have sister sites and you can have an account at all of them just 1 at each site if you want. I have only 2 . they have plenty of rooms to offer you , with a special new room every week. I can go on for ever about this place , in my book there is no replacement for here. they do accept USA players and have a no deposit sign up bonus.

omeg

Wow, thanks for that amazing review of Instant Bingo shirlsplay. I agree it is one of the best sites for USA players.So you play there often?I wish I could convince more members that you really can have fun at playing Bingo too. :roll:

bristimjet

I really enjoy playing but often wonder if theyr rigged. Am I just throwing my money away?

omeg

bristimjet wrote: I really enjoy playing but often wonder if theyr rigged. Am I just throwing my money away?
 Thats a great question I think we all ask ourselves from time to time friend.Always research the site in detail before joining. 9/10 times you will find information in their FAQ section about why the site is safe to play at. They speak about random number generators, being certified by etc etc.Always good to read the FAQ's these sites offer.We are affilaited with Instant Bingo as you know, and if you ever run into any problems, we are here to help. :roll:

BingoJoe099

oh yes - sounds great - will go for it - especially if there are 25,- included.  found as well this site - <a href="http://www.worldbingoguide.com">World Bingo Guide</a> - they compare uk bingo sites and offer a lot of free stuff!!! -- Edited by Sookie on Thursday 23rd of January 2014 03:28:08 PM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slyyoung86