1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Is there room for one more in here?

Discussion in 'WELCOME FORUM GUEST' started by PMM, Aug 18, 2014.

1. PMM

PMM No Deposit Forum Moderator Staff Member

Hi everyone.Was hoping a few of you regulars might remember me.  [​IMG]Also was hoping it would be okay with everyone if I joined in the fun here again at The One...The Only....No Deposit Forum                                                                                                                                PMM(Pam) 
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  2. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

Hey Pam! Glad to see you show your face:) :thumb:
  3. PMM

:roll:Heeyyy krystalkitty. So nice of you to remember me, and say Hey. Thanks a bunch. :yourock:  
  4. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

Hi Pam. Good to have you, always room for one more.  [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  5. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Hey stranger. How's it going?
  6. slotgal47

slotgal47 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Hi Pam! I was talking to you and didn't even remember your username, lol!
  7. PMM

Hi Mben.It is going really well. Summer has been fun, and it isn't over yet, so I have a few more things planned.Family get together,  cookouts, and the fair is in town. Weather has been in the 70's most of the summer. Not very warm, but as a person who doesn't like the heat, I have enjoyed it.Really happy to be back here with all of you.                                                                                  Pam
  8. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Hello Pam! I have heard so many wonderful things about you! It is nice to meet you and see you back on the forum! I look forward to getting to know you better!
  9. PMM

Hi slotgal47. No worries.Yes, I was the first one to volunteer to sample your delicious apple pie. :maddance:Awesome stuff.Hope to chat again very soon.                                                                   Pam
  10. PMM

Hello Jewels:Well, well, didn't you just make my day. Big Smile. :roll:I am thrilled to be back, and I also look forward to getting to know you as well.Thanks so much.                                                                                                                  Pam