• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

It's another sad day - I'm leaving the No Deposit Forum

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Hi everybody. I thought it would be appropriate for me to post this rather than just disappear off into the cyberland somewhere and then have you all wondering where the heck Mben was. I have had a great 4 years here on the forum giving Belgamo a hand, working with some wonderful mods and meeting so many great people. But as they say all good things must come to an end This was a very hard decision for me to make but I had to do it so I could take care of some issues I am facing here at home.  I'll try to pop in every once in a while to see how everyone is doing and in the meantime, be good, win BIG and whenever you can give Belgamo and Pam a hard time. lol Just kidding about the hard time. If you need anything at all Pam is the go to girl and of course, you can always PM your fearless leader, Belgamo. Take care everyone. I will miss you all so much!!!                                                                            
images

images
  HAPPY APRILS FOOLS' DAY EVERYONE!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
You just scared the $h!t out of me - it won't be April 1 here for another little bit

tamaroa

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I   bought    it -----------------------------Got Me                

omeg

I think I just wet myself..................Mben......you just gave me a heartattack.You got me for sure.                                                                                Pam

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
WOW, that was a good one. Just when the tears started rolling down my face ( I am a cry baby ) then I saw the april fools. So glad it was a joke.NOW WHERE ARE THE APRIL FOOLS FREE CHIPS. HOPE WE GET SOME TODAY.

Mben

Staff member
I am very sorry about the tears and the scare I gave you all but it sure was FUN!! (nikkidog, really I'm sorry.
smile.gif
)

omeg

belgamo wrote: You think she sacred all of you, I was in a tizzy!She got me good!
 All I can say is WOW She got us good for sure. The day is not over......Walk very lightly Mben...                                                                                   Pam 

Pokerhontas

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Gully Mben, don't ever do that again, as I was reading this I kept saying oh no, oh no and my husband said whats wrong honey I said in a sad face Mben is leaving us (he kind of known you too,I showed him your picture when I thought you were pilipino) and he goes oh that's too bad, I said I know, and then the end of this post it says April fools. holly crap! (I said it out loud) my husband asked me again what now I said Mben just got me big time it was April fool's day. He just laugh his ass off. I may not post very often but Im here everyday and I love you guys, I love this forum the staff and the members are cool people. So don't you ever leave us Mben, you too PMM2008 and Belgamo.( unless it's really neccessary :D) Peace Out

Mben

Staff member
    Until next year!     

helwin

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Over 2 weeks ago and I pop in and am looking for an egg and see that and almost fell for it. Was gonna say something mushy. Well, I still can What a relief it was April Fool's I would miss Mben alot, even though I'm not alaways here.

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
WOW i am sooooooo late you april fooled me and its not even april 1st i was about to pm you to death lol well im glad to see its a joke