• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Join Slotland Now...Slotland's New Game Promo

omeg

<a href="http://www.slotland.com/?p=53263847" title="NDF">Slotland</a> has just released a new game Jewels of the Ancients and is running a promo for BOTH old and new players! Details about the promo: LOG IN & GET $12 FREEFriday - Sunday, April 1 - 10, 2011 Try our new slot for free!The first time you log in to your account from April 1 through April 10, you will find that we have added $12 Free to your account to try out Jewels Of The Ancients. Claim your free chips today! $2,200 VAMPIRE DRAW Friday - Sunday, April 1 - 10, 2011Play Jewels Of The Ancients and win.Each spin you make on Jewels Of The Ancients during our promo week will earn you one ticket toward the Vampire Draw! On Wednesday April 13, 2011 we will randomly draw ONE lucky player who will win a fantastic $500, another 2 players win $250 each, 7 players will win $100 each and finally another TEN lucky players win $50 each.TERMS AND CONDITIONS: This promo is valid only for wagers made on Jewels Of The Ancients from Friday April 1, 2011 (12:01 AM) to midnight (11:59 PM) on Sunday April 10, 2011 Eastern Standard Time. The $12 Free bonus must be wagered at least 10x prior to requesting a withdrawal and can only be cashed out if a deposit of $25 or more was made in the past 30 days prior to receiving this bonus. The winners of the Vampire Draw will be credited with their prize by Sunday April 17, 2011 and these bonuses must be wagered at least 1x prior to requesting a withdrawal. PLUS: There's a bonus code in this video , valid for 1 month that players can use (both old and new) [video=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDb8R_L5CnA]  -- Edited by PMM2008 on Thursday 31st of March 2011 01:05:19 PM[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Hi Gang:Dont forget to log in today and collect your free $12 to play the new game.It worked for me without a hitch, and the new game is really fun.Good Luck......                                                                                     Pam

omeg

Yep, thats right kitty, thanks for posting. The code was in the video in the original post.  If you didnt watch the video, you wouldnt find the code.Good luck to everyone.                                                                                 Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I logged in and did not have the free $12 even though I did receive the email.  So I claimed the free $10 and got that instead. I think I may have screwed myself out of $12 though. I should have asked support for the $12 first and maybe will do so after the $10. 

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Had 40 bucks and poof all gone within 5 mins. Don't care for that game. Min is $4.75. They must think we are rich.....That's all 19 lines....I would never play less than all line...

omeg

krystalkitty wrote: Had 40 bucks and poof all gone within 5 mins. Don't care for that game. Min is $4.75. They must think we are rich.....That's all 19 lines....I would never play less than all line...
 Yea, you have a point kitty.  That 4.75 per spin was a bit much.  With only $12 bucks or so, the game hardly had a chance to do anything.                                                                                      Pam 

Mben

Staff member
After I claimed the $10, I went straight to the new game and my balance sudden;y changed to $22.So got to play for 6 minutes! JK

Mben

Staff member
After I claimed the $10, I went straight to the new game and my balance suddenly changed to $22.So got to play for 6 minutes! JK

hey MBEN,that's the two bonuses altogether one for $12 automatically logging in during the new game promo - after we introduced Jewels of the ancients, and one for $10 for putting in the bonus code, and for the new game and $10 for bonus codebtw. did anyone of you find the bonus code in the vid by himself/herself?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDb8R_L5CnA  cheers everyone! jack

omeg

Hi Jack.......I found the code in the video. It was along the fence ... What a fun idea.I enjoyed the new game, but wished I could of played a little longer on the free chips.Still, it was alot of fun, and I appreciate Slotland and the freebies.Good as always to see you here Jack.  Thanks for stopping by.                                                                                                        Pam

Mben

Staff member
Hi Jack,I did not find the code on my own but I just watched the trailer and there it was, in the fence, where Pam said it was. Very cool little video. Thanks to Slotland for offering all the free chips so that we can take a test run on the new games.Oh and also, I was thrilled that I had the double bonus to play with.
wink.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenneth.mervaille