1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Just a FRIENDLY reminder regarding contest and tournament entries :)

Discussion in 'CLOSED FORUM CONTESTS' started by Mben, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Guys and Gals .......... I wanted to remind you all of this post I made a while back. http://www.nodepositforum.com/forum.spark?aBID=89469&p=3&topicID=37209898 <a href="http://www.nodepositforum.com/forum.spark?aBID=89469&p=3&topicID=37209898"></a>Recently there has been quite a few mistakes with contest and tournament posts. Missing, info, incorrect account numbers, etc. I have contacted all the members whose entries were not quite right but that is only because we do not have the usual amount of contests and tournaments that I usually track. Right now, my concern is with the current EH tournament. There are a few account numbers that were posted that are incorrect and with the list being sent off tomorrow evening, I need them corrected before they get sent off otherwise, those members will not be entered into the tournament. And what happens when a member doesn't get into a tournament? I get a PM asking why were they not entered and to please enter them. As it stands now, I do not send off corrected entries after the list has been sent off. So when I get the PM from the member asking to get them in, I feel bad and I hate being put in that position to have to say I'm sorry but the list has been sent. I really hate it. It's not a nice feeling because I love you all but I have to stick to the rules. So please everyone, take the time to make sure your entries contain all the info required and that all account numbers are correct. This saves us all from grief in the long run. [​IMG] Thanks for your understanding. PS- Of course, if I mess up, I will correct it. [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  2. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

Sounds totally fair to me. You work hard for this forum and I appreciate it!!! Happy Holidays to You!
  3. kimmiedg

kimmiedg NEW MEMBER

I agree...you are doing a great job and trying to be fair
  4. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Thank you kk and kimmie! [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014