• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Kentucky Derby Winner!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
This is not a normal forum winning screenshot but I wanted to share it here in case some of you don't make into our news forum where I posted the following along with Kentucky Derby info. It was my lucky day at the races!_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Nothing like screwing up on the Kentucky Derby but it paid off good!I went to watch live horse racing down south of me over the weekend. There was OTB also so I was able to bet on the Derby. A $1 exacta on 5 horses cost me $20. With #16 and #4 winning, it paid me ........ $490.80!!!!How did I pick the winners? Ummm .... accidentally! I wanted the #14 horse and accidentally put in the #4 horse! LMAO! I did toss around putting the #16 in too and very happy I did! Here's my cheat sheet. The bottom list was the winner.  See the #4 horse on both lists? Well #4 was not Verrazano. Verrazano was #14 and that's the horse I wanted but not the number. I got so damn lucky!!!!!! What a GREAT day at the races Saturday!!!!! - 

Last edited by a moderator:

13mar13

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
LOL i saw it on facebook, the question is, the Number 14 loose? LOLvery nice luck there, buy something 4 the grandchilds ;-) they deserve your lucky mistake LOL

Mben

Staff member
13mar13 wrote: LOL i saw it on facebook, the question is, the Number 14 loose? LOLvery nice luck there, buy something 4 the grandchilds ;-) they deserve your lucky mistake LOL
The #14 horse finished in 14th place out of 19 horses, so yes, he lost, Martin. lolI will see the grandbabies later this week and we will see what little surprises they get for my mistake. What a lucky mistake that was!

Mben

Staff member
I forgot to share this .... my 5 year old grandson called me last night and said ...Michael: Nana, you won at the races?!?! Me: Yes, I did! Michael: What horse won? Me: Number 4 was my big winner. Michael: Did you VOTE for him?  :laughhard: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: