1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Kids are Quick

Discussion in 'JOKES' started by daremeto, Sep 9, 2012.

1. daremeto

daremeto WELL KNOWN MEMBER

TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America . MARIA: Here it is. TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ? CLASS: Maria. __________________________________________ TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?' GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L' TEACHER: No, that's wrong GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it. ____________________________________________ TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water? DONALD: H I J K L M N O. TEACHER: What are you talking about? DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O. __________________________________ TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with 'I.' MILLIE: I is.. TEACHER: No, Millie..... Always say, 'I am.' MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.' _________________________________ TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating? SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook. ______________________________ TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his? CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog.
  2. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

3. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Those are great, daremeto!Here's one that I have always remembered .......... TEACHER: Johnny, who do you think the first president of the US was?JOHNNY: Who do you think it was?TEACHER: I don't think, I know. JOHNNY: I don't think I know either.